Cup RACE thread --- Las Vegas

I can;t stop laughing at the 18 PR guy carrying the plastic bag of sponsor hats. He was the only guy from the 18 crew that walked up there with Kyle and that's because he didn't know what was going on judging by how fast he ran away when his driver started getting stomped.

logano sure likes to act tough when hes got his crew members around him

why ddint he try anything at martinsville with kenseth? cuz hes a *****
Joey didn't go after anyone. The dickhead came to him. The one acting tough got his ass handed to him twice.

So stupid, he blocked him from coming down to get by a car that was basically no longer running.
Ran fast enough to hang onto 5th.

No, Kyle should have lifted. He door slammed the 22 and paid for it.

Kyle went over there to make a statement. He didnt go over there thinking he was going to beat up the 22 team.

Kyle went over there to make a statement. He didnt go over there thinking he was going to beat up the 22 team.
Are you kidding?, the first thing Kyle did was throw at punch at Joey

Its just weird how he barely tapped joey in the jaw

Are you kidding?, the first thing Kyle did was throw at punch at Joey

I lol every time I watch this. Kyle looks like he's throwing a pie at Joey's face. His mannerisms after he walked away are those of somebody overwhelmed with adrenaline. He looks posessed.

+1 for whoever the guy was with the whistle, like he's some NFL referee trying to let the players know the play is over, like that'll stop them :laugh:

I lol every time I watch this. Kyle looks like he's throwing a pie at Joey's face. His mannerisms after he walked away are those of somebody overwhelmed with adrenaline. He looks posessed.

+1 for whoever the guy was with the whistle, like he's some NFL referee trying to let the players know the play is over, like that'll stop them :laugh:
Those nascar officials failed miserably at their job & that media fella yelling fight is a douche.

I think the whistle was for the King Kong NASCAR official plowing through the whole damn team. 10 yard penalty.

Valid criticism from Ford driver Kevin Harvick.

From Kyle Busch it would have been whining.
Has to whine about something....that's why the window nets are lowered when you are ok Kev. If you don't give that signal they will hurry and possibly cause another issue dodging race cars. When the driver lowers his window net it's telling the medical team not to rush. What a whiny bitch he is, Ford driver or not.

Has to whine about something....that's why the window nets are lowered when you are ok Kev. If you don't give that signal they will hurry and possibly cause another issue dodging race cars. When the driver lowers his window net it's telling the medical team not to rush. What a whiny bitch he is, Ford driver or not.
Maybe he has a valid point, maybe he was just whining.

But you bring up a valid point since we are the topic of valid points, he did lower the window net which is the sign that he is ok and does not require intimidate medical attention.

Maybe he has a valid point, maybe he was just whining.

But you bring up a valid point since we are the topic of valid points, he did lower the window net which is the sign that he is ok and does not require intimidate medical attention.

Exactly what I'm saying....just better put...lol.

Back
Top Bottom