Cup RACE thread --- Las Vegas

Glad to see not everyone's blind. That guy who said Kyle would have finished one spot behind Joey needs a seeing eye dog.

Point was he could have hit the brakes and finished 6th or 7th or whatever, rather than 22nd. Instead he turned left into Logano and wound up spinning on the last lap.

Just like you say no racecar driver will us the brakes on the last lap, I say no race car driver is going to give up the preferred line on the last lap when there are a broken down car in the other line. Kyle decided he wanted to forcefully take the preferred line from Logano and he got wrecked. Karma is a bitch. Stop acting like a man child every ****** week.

logano sure likes to act tough when hes got his crew members around him

why ddint he try anything at martinsville with kenseth? cuz hes a *****
Are you serious?, Kyle walked down to Joey's car on pit road, and since you must be new to NASCAR, after the races, there are crew members at their cars after the race is over, so of course there was 22 crew members there.

Are you serious?, Kyle walked down to Joey's car on pit road, and since you must be new to NASCAR, after the races, there are crew members at their cars after the race is over, so of course there was 22 crew members there.

point is why does logano only act tough when crew members are aorund?

Can't believe I find myself defending Logano.

But I guess that is what happens when the man child himself Kyle Busch finds a way to out stupid everyone week in and week out.

point is why does logano only act tough when crew members are aorund?
giphy.gif

Point was he could have hit the brakes and finished 6th or 7th or whatever, rather than 22nd. Instead he turned left into Logano and wound up spinning on the last lap.

Just like you say no racecar driver will us the brakes on the last lap, I say no race car driver is going to give up the preferred line on the last lap when there are a broken down car in the other line. Kyle decided he wanted to forcefully take the preferred line from Logano and he got wrecked. Karma is a bitch. Stop acting like a man child every ******* week.

At least you realized he would have lost more spots.

I'm not defending petulant Kyle, just pointing out that he made room because he had to to save position. Then he got wrecked, not by a driver who had to do it but because he wanted to.

IOW - one was hard racing, one was intentional wrecking.

So stupid is right.

Logano is just supposed to pull over and let Kyle by?

The only dumb things you hear right now are coming from the 18 die hard fan base....everyone else, even those who can't stand the 22, like you lol, are being rational about this.

how many titles does logano have in cup?

oh thats right

who got fired from gibbs for sucking?

Logano

Floyd Mayweather just announced he is coming out of retirement to fight Kyle Busch.

I'm not defending petulant Kyle, just pointing out that he made room because he had to to save position. Then he got wrecked, not by a driver who had to do it but because he wanted to.

All Kyle had to do was lift early and drop to the bottom going into 3.. he probably would have passed Brad coming out of 4 even after that.

So stupid is right.

Logano is just supposed to pull over and let Kyle by?

"Let Kyle by"???

Lololol Kez was the one slowing up and not racing, Joey seemed to be moving just fine. Guess he would rather block than race.

See there is the issue Kyle did not "have to save position." He decided he wanted to save position and he ended up wrecked.

He could have avoided a wreck and took the top 10 finish rather than finishing the race facing the wrong direction. No one here has said Logano is blameless. Just that when you race someone like that everything is fair game.

The only dumb things you hear right now are coming from the 18 die hard fan base....everyone else, even those who can't stand the 22, like you lol, are being rational about this.

Can't disagree.

I saw it as a racing incident, nothing more, nothing less . . .

See there is the issue Kyle did not "have to save position." He decided he wanted to save position and he ended up wrecked.

He could have avoided a wreck and took the top 10 finish rather than finishing the race facing the wrong direction. No one here has said Logano is blameless. Just that when you race someone like that everything is fair game.
upload_2017-3-12_19-36-46.jpeg

The 2 wasn't just slow he was waay off the pace. .

And? It's not Logano's fault he had the right line and Kyle had the ****** luck of being in the wrong position at the wrong time. It most certainly isn't Logano's responsibility to move out of the way and make room for Kyle.

Kyle had two choices. He made one. Ended up wrecked. Then made a fool out of himself by acting like a child on pit road. All those things could have been avoided if he decided against turning left into Logano and forcefully moving him out of the way.

Last edited:
And? It's not Logano's fault he had the right line and Kyle had the ****** luck of being in the wrong position at the wrong time. It most certainly isn't Logano's responsibility to move out of the way and make room for Kyle.

Kyle had two choices. He made one. Ended up wreck. Then made a fool out of himself by acting like a child on pit road. All those things could have been avoided if he decided against turning left into Logano and forcefully moving him out of the way.

It was weird when he punched joey it was like a poorly executed wwe diva punch.

It was weird when he punched joey it was like a poorly executed wwe diva punch.
Not really if you think about, he does act like a diva , so I would only expect his punches to be diva like as well.

"Let Kyle by"???

Lololol Kez was the one slowing up and not racing, Joey seemed to be moving just fine. Guess he would rather block than race.

Why is this so hard to understand?

The 2 was parachuting to the back. He was in the outside lane.

Kyle and Joey were side by side. Kyle high, Joey in the middle. It is not Joey's responsibility to move out of his lane just so Kyle can get by the 2. Why is this so difficult to understand.

Blocking is when you go out of your way to switch lanes and make sure someone else on the track can't get a spot. Not sure how you consider the 22, who literally did nothing besides stay in the lane he was in the entire time, to be "blocking." The idea that Logano was blocking, rather than using a slower car to his advantage, as we see all the time where people use lap cars to pick other cars to make a pass is being intentionally misleading.

Logano held his line. His line was the one that had the clean air. Kyle took a left turn into him. Then he got dumped. I can't believe we are actually saying race car drivers with a serious advantage should pull over and move out of the way of cars they are racing.

who got fired from gibbs for sucking?

Logano
JGR letting Joey go was the best thing that happened to Joey, I see that as a good thing for him.

( nothing against JGR)

I usually switch when one of my guys win (Truex), but I had to switch to this
Damn, I really want to switch mine to this too, but you did you first :D

You bet bro! Plenty to talk about next week. Happy for the TRD Toyota win! :cheers:
Yep, took them long enough though
:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom