Cup RACE thread --- Las Vegas

Who taught him how to throw a punch?

That's hilarious...Joey is rail think and didn't even buckle or lose balance. I wish the pit crew would've stayed out of it...Joey probably would've gotten the best of that exchange.

Speaks volumes how Logano had about 10 guys on the ground battling for him....while Kyle Busch's crew was no where in sight and the one guy that was nearby was pretty much just standing there watching.

Kyle probably went in there like a keyboard warrior and got gang banged. Literally.

Look at that you just heard the same thing from Jeff Gordon.

Of course Logano pinned him up there to try to make the pass.

Kyle had two choices hit the brakes and fall in behind Logano or hit Logano out of the way.

He chose to hit Logano and his car ended up spinning. Maybe next time he will remember the right decision is to hit the brakes?

Glad they talked to Kyle. Thought it was just racing but I'm glad to see him react like that. Drivers shouldn't be happy about stuff like that.
And next time it's Harvick, Kyle will run like always and say he doesn't handle things that way lol.

The 18 doesn't have brakes? They put the 18 car together differently than the rest of the cars?

Lol ok - joey blocked him instead of racing him. Spin it any way you like or name me one driver who is not going to do anything to avoid using brakes on the final lap.

t would have been ****** luck for Kyle to lose 1 spot to the 22 if he had to brake...... just took a left into Logano and tanked him.

One spot? Lol
And dont know which race you watched. Joey tanked Kyle.

Didn't say Kyle was in the right but both drivers were les than clean on that last lap.

The 2 was losing steam for almost a full lap. Spotters aren't on the mic telling guys to get low or at least that the 2 is backing up?

I dont think it sez anything bad about Kyle's team not backing him. He walked up ready to fight with Joey with his team nearby. The response shouldn't be a surprise to anyone, and for Joeys team it was more of spontaneous thing, nothing planned.

You walk up to another car or the hauler and team post race ready to fight, you have to know it is Hornets nest.

Hope there are no fines for anyone, shiet happens.

Lol ok - joey blocked him instead of racing him. Spin it any way you like or name me one driver who is not going to do anything to avoid using brakes on the final lap.

One spot? Lol
And dont know which race you watched. Joey tanked Kyle.

Didn't say Kyle was in the right but both drivers were les than clean on that last lap.

You can't "block" someone when you are racing side by side.

I'm not the one spinning bull**** here. Logano had the preferred spot because Kes was broken. Kyle decided he was going to force Logano out of the preferred spot. Kyle got dumped. Then he got his ass kicked by Logano's crew on pit road.

Not saying Logano should have drove into the last corner like that. But all bets are off when someone just flat out moves you out of the preferred line. Kyle got what he was asking for. And if he doesn't want to end up wrecked, don't use your car to move someone. But if you are gonna race like that, ie move someone out of the preferred line, you can't whine like a little bitch and go sucker punching people because you got retribution.

Kyle's getting fined, you can't throw down. Pushing and shoving they look the other way.

The 2 was dead in front of the 18 and joey pinned him up there to crash into him. Kyle came down on him which screwed up joeys entry but he pushed it out of spite and wrecked the 18. 2 mistakes for the 22.

Glad to see not everyone's blind. That guy who said Kyle would have finished one spot behind Joey needs a seeing eye dog.

Joey had it coming though. Just like in hockey, you put a big hit on someone you gotta expect some swings your way. I don't fault Logano, but if you're going to race hard you have to expect a disagreement after the race

logano sure likes to act tough when hes got his crew members around him

why ddint he try anything at martinsville with kenseth? cuz hes a *****

And driver's clearly aren't happy about getting slammed when they clearly have the run on a car......oh well, karma. You were gleeful when the 20 destroyed the 22 for payback.

I'm glad when anyone destroys the 22 or 2.

Back
Top Bottom