Cup RACE thread --- Las Vegas

48s lap times are decent now. Just an aweful first run. D

Still weird to me that Blaney is in the Menards car and Paul Menard is not.

When Menard signed on or bought on to the Woods Brothers ride, I wondered about the paint scheme and long running tradition.
Apparently they worked a deal to swap colors with Blaneys car. Thus preserving the famed 21 paint scheme for some of the races.

Hendrick fans watching Bryon like:
rzYv4.gif

42 made up 2 seconds on Harvick and Truex over the last 10 laps of that stage.

42 made up 2 seconds on Harvick and Truex over the last 10 laps of that stage.

Harvick was riding 20th place speed, behind the 10 to keep him on the lead lap.

Anyone who gained on him didnt really gain on him by having as fast of a car. Harvick rode there for 15 laps

Maybe they should look into changing brands. This is stupid what is going on with pit guns. I'm surprised they haven't gone to cordless yet. Snap-on makes a very powerful one.
3/8 has around 200 pounds of torque, no problem with that changing lugs.

Maybe they should look into changing brands. This is stupid what is going on with pit guns. I'm surprised they haven't gone to cordless yet. Snap-on makes a very powerful one.
I agree

This is something that NASCAR should of tested out in the lower series first before they brought it to Cup in my opinion. Yes, they need to find some better guns to use.

FOX didn't show Harvick crossing the line at the end of the stage. Not a big deal, but a bit odd.
They covered the end of the segment. They just missed Harvick crossing the line.

Back
Top Bottom