Cup RACE thread --- Las Vegas

DW = “we might see a different race now”

tenor.gif

FOX didn't show Harvick crossing the line at the end of the stage. Not a big deal, but a bit odd.
I said this yesterday, they are using producers from the local tech scool to cut costs. These kids are trying so hard, they just don't know much about racin.

I said this yesterday, they are using producers from the local tech scool to cut costs. These kids are trying so hard, they just don't know much about racin.
:laugh::laugh: I wouldnt be surprised.

One crew member from each team is standing by with a 4-way lug wrench just in case.
At this point they’d be better off going to that. I can’t wait for the NASCAR issued guns to cost a driver a race or even better... a championship in their NASCAR made for drama playoff finale Championship Race. You’d think they’d test these first

Such a better race than Atlanta. Just don’t like when the cars get that separated

Aside from HMS struggles as a whole, anyone think JJ might be injured?

Let's have a segment on the 48 car who's in 23rd spot while the race is on....................good grief.

At this point they’d be better off going to that. I can’t wait for the NASCAR issued guns to cost a driver a race or even better... a championship in their NASCAR made for drama playoff finale Championship Race. You’d think they’d test these first
That's what I'm thinking. I get that costs needed to be cut somewhere, but this "Pick a number, here's your gun!" deal is gonna affect the outcome of a race at some point. The #4 team were lucky it happened early on last week.

48 looks racey again. We'll see if they get back on the lead lap

That's what I'm thinking. I get that costs needed to be cut somewhere, but this "Pick a number, here's your gun!" deal is gonna affect the outcome of a race at some point. The #4 team were lucky it happened early on last week.
I hope it ends up being a case of something that was fixed that didn’t need to be fixed. Teams had/have sponsorship deals with tool companies like SnapOn, MAC, MATCO, and IR. Let teams get their air tools from who they are sponsored from and let them maintain them on their own. So many more battles to fight in the sport right now than air guns

I don't know....Kyle ran decent in it and Mark almost won a championship in it. Even Kasey was pretty good in it his first couple years there.
Lol oh yeah, oh wow, I forgot all about that period of time , geebus, color me an idiot for saying that

Back
Top Bottom