Cup RACE thread --- Las Vegas

If an alien species is watching this right now, do you think that they are wondering why they need to switch from showing rolling billboards with more billboards scattered around the track the cars are on to show us other commercials?

Reactions: Acs
ew waa this package will make the cars so easy to drive that anybody can win. They are going to wreck more because of pack racing..crow feathers.

Mike Joy blabbering on about Aussie supercars and totally missing the racing infront of his geriatric face.

We will see if Joey can hold Kez off....the longer it goes, the better for Joey. (I think)

If an alien species is watching this right now, do you think that they are wondering why they need to switch from showing rolling billboards with more billboards scattered around the track the cars are on to show us other commercials?
If that's all they're wondering, we're in great shape.

Chase has a tire problem. Thinks that It's coming apart. He's going to try to make it to the end.

Goodness.

They are going to let Harvick reel them in and probably try to draft away from him.

Reactions: Bob
Oh **** this looks like a world of outlaws race. Just trading positions with slide jobs

Reactions: Bob
Green Flag run to the finish with several cars in pursuit going through traffic

multiple lanes and lines

I love this!

Good to see Hooters commercials in general ;)
I’m glad they are in the sport and I can wear Hooters hats for a current driver. The commercials just crack me up for some reason

Back
Top Bottom