Cup RACE thread --- Las Vegas

I would like someone to ask DW to list all the times he's seen that )

I can’t believe we might get through this entire race without a jobber caution. This package might be worth it if totally eliminates the random Cody Ware or Reed Sorenson with 10 to go that totally changes the race.

This certainly isn't what I was expecting, i don't mind it other than the cars look slow and you don't see them getting out of shape at all.

Have they showed the graphic with the throttle and brake at all today?

God the 9 spent this entire stage just bleeding positions 1 by 1. So frustrating.

This certainly isn't what I was expecting, i don't mind it other than the cars look slow and you don't see them getting out of shape at all.

I don't remember seeing it.

I don't recall seeing it

It still blows my mind they arnt lifting here, that’s the exact opposite if every race I watched here since they started here in 98. It’s like watching a racing video game with the assists turned on, automatic transmisson on and AI turned to minimal.

KyBu better get his a$$ up there or Samantha might be taking that jet back to Charlotte without KyBu --

she is NOT happy and won't tolerate these rookie mistakes.

Poor KyBu... :D

That incar shot of Brad lol

Foot to the floor and just holding the wheel.

While this package has closed the gaps between cars, it’s just dumbed everything down and created an illusion of tighter racing with a slingshot effect.

I bet some of these guys are begging for more off throttle time to try and beat the car infront back to the gas instead of flat flooting it and helplessly watching the better handling car go by.

My 2 cents.

Brad was so close

18 Radio:

Kyle: "Sorry guys. Obviously another driver that ****** us today. SON OF A BITCH."

CC: Win and lose as a team. We'll be winning a few these here soon.

MTJ learning from his JGR teammate.

He's just so good right now...firing on all cylinders right now.

Back
Top Bottom