Cup RACE thread --- Las Vegas

Two anti-climaxes in 10 minutes.

Logano is not a favorite.

White flag rule to end the race is so dumb. No reason they can’t line em back up.

Great day for Guido and Wallace!
Because so many people complained that even ARCA got rid of it.

Blaney should have stayed out.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Todd Gordon took the win away from Blaney, and a top 10. Todd Gordon tells him to stay out, Blaney wins. Stupid.

Custer and Reddick top 20

upload_2020-2-23_17-59-16.png

Yeah... nahh
If they got another restart, he probably had him tbh. 48 was a tad better on the stop watch aside from the 3/5-4/5 part of the race, fresh tires he would have got him. But for that run, I agree. No way.

lol not really but it worked out.
Yes really . Had a good car all day with only 3 laps to go. I never understand teams that pit with a few laps to go and u have a great car already . Just hold them off a couple laps and you good smh

You can thank buck tooth Ross for his usual overagressive driving and crash. Literally every single time a different driver is about to win there is a late yellow that ensures one of the usual suspects ends up winning. I feel sorry for people that don’t like Toyota, Logano, Brad, or Harvick.

I don’t feel sorry for Blaney or Bowman though anyone with a brainstem stays out with 2 to go. This is why the same guys always win

Kyle Busch didn't have a top 10 car today.

Toyota's may lag all year tbh. Could be Chase's year. He's gonna win 5-6 races. Jimmie is gonna win some. Expect atleast one HMS car in the final four.

Looked like it was going to be a good finish for HMS, but then it wasn't. Nice top 5 for Jimmie, but the others deserved better.

Kyle Busch didn't have a top 10 car today.

Toyota's may lag all year tbh. Could be Chase's year. He's gonna win 5-6 races. Jimmie is gonna win some. Expect atleast one HMS car in the final four.

Eh, after 5 or so of these mile and a halfs we’ll see which teams have speed all season.

Back
Top Bottom