Cup RACE thread --- Las Vegas

Who says?
My eyes. He was so clearly faster than all 3 Penske cars but thanks to the restart package he fell victim to the pushing, momentum, and side drafting that NASCAR apparently loves.

...and he just took the lead.

My eyes. He was so clearly faster than all 3 Penske cars but thanks to the restart package he fell victim to the pushing, momentum, and side drafting that NASCAR apparently loves.

Looks to me like while the tires were still fresh they could all run near equal lap times. Chase has done a better job of managing his tires and it pays off on longer runs.

I wish they would bring back the old Napa paint scheme. This one is ugly

You know there are many variables that go in to that start then just your eyes ? ;)

48 consistently 1 to 2 tenths faster than the 9.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Damn you Ross c. Of course you have a good run...picked you for the 500

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish they would bring back the old Napa paint scheme. This one is ugly
I agree. NAPA liveries should be blue. I’d like to see the Darlington throwback be his rookie Nationwide champ scheme...

Good to see the 9 team getting stage points early. That hurt them last year. (Lack thereof I mean)

I agree. NAPA liveries should be blue. I’d like to see the Darlington throwback be his rookie Nationwide champ scheme...
Imo the scheme is fine but it needs to be painted instead of wrapped.

paint:
upload_2020-2-23_16-41-28.jpeg

Wrap:
GettyImages-1135026087-1024x682.jpg

Speaking of blue, Erik Jones' Irwin colors may be the best looking cup car in years. I've always LOVED the blue and yellow scheme of a car sponsored by Irwin

I think the 48 could lose some ground on the restart. Doesn't seem too great in early run traffic but as soon as the field stretches out, the car flies.

Back
Top Bottom