Cup RACE thread --- Las Vegas

Kyle might have to win at one of the non real race tracks coming up

Can’t wait to see how far the big one next week sets Chase back making the Roval a must win.

Kurt is messing up NBC's broadcast by not being by the car for the impromptu VL interview. UH-OH!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Blakey had a decent night.

He’s been distracted by all of our preparations for his 2024 Presidential run.

You know it’s messed up when the fastest car all race needs a car behind him to push him to the lead.

On another note, Kurt has come so far. I enjoy listening to him describe the race, decisions and how positive and motivating he is. A real leader.

You know it’s messed up when the fastest car all race needs a car behind him to push him to the lead.

On another note, Kurt has come so far. I enjoy listening to him describe the race, decisions and how positive and motivating he is. A real leader.
Yup. Love listening to him in the booth too.

I think he is gonna be able to help Ross next year.

I have a funny inkling that Kurt may go on another run and win another race before the season is up.

Too bad @lisa wasnt here tonight to see him win.

Kurt is the most underrated “elite” driver in the series. He should have way more wins than he does.
You forget he's a champion because of how *secondary* he's been. Since that 2004 Championship, he hasn't competed for a single title.

I don't know what happened to Kurt to have this kind of growth, but if it happened younger, he'd have 40+ wins right now imo.

Hot Damn Kurt WON!!!
I love a redemption story and Kurt’s is coming full circle.
You could see how much this win meant to him. Good on ya Kurt!

That one is on him, nobody else. But he’s done a complete 180.

I know. I’m just saying...the guy is money. He’s a better driver than Hamlin IMO. Yet has 10 fewer wins. Burnt too many bridges in his early years.

Back
Top Bottom