Cup RACE thread --- Las Vegas

Missed the Xfinity race yesterday so looking forward to this one. Hoping for an exciting race that comes down to the wire!

I kind of feel a little bad for the select few that really enjoy whining about the rain in most of the race threads...but this is the west coast baby where the weather is picture perfect...so you are just going to have to wait until NASCAR goes back east.:D

What is this cringe ass Jeff Gordon dubstep thing and why isn’t the race starting at 2:30 like the nascar website says? They sure love to burn time on dumb stuff, maybe they’re part of the Federal Government!

So why was the anthem given remotely but the command was onsite?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

What is this cringe ass Jeff Gordon dubstep thing and why isn’t the race starting at 2:30 like the nascar website says? They sure love to burn time on dumb stuff, maybe they’re part of the Federal Government!

Stuff like that is why I watch other things until the last minute and trust this site to indicate when to switch. Most of Fox's staged pre-race pieces are unwatchable.

Stuff like that is why I watch other things until the last minute and trust this site to indicate when to switch. Most of Fox's staged pre-race pieces are unwatchable.
That is why I keep picture in picture.

Pre-race could be accomplished in 20 minute including commercials. Lots of worthless BS, noise and babbling filler.
So why was the anthem given remotely but the command was onsite?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Same reason interviews are given on a boom mic (from at least the magical 6 feet away), outdoors and the driver's still have to wear masks, no reason.

Napa scheme was only tweaked from last year but looks a zillion times better. I refused to buy any merch with last years scheme lol
Still prefer a blue base versus white. Super speedway car looks so much better painted than these wraps. Blue doesn’t “pop” in wrap versus paint.

Back
Top Bottom