Cup RACE thread --- Las Vegas

A dialed in, non choking Kyle Larson might be scary for the rest of the field. Most complete race ive ever seen from him.

Didn’t take long for Rick Hendrick to be rewarded for taking the chance. Cool to see the 5 car with that paint scheme back in victory lane!

Wow Larson put it on them. Jones boy 10th

1615160957478.png

Just four races in, and he’s gone and done it - on a 1.5er no less! I think the whole last year he’s endured coupled with the great team he’s jumped into has provided him with great lessons in terms of being a more mature person AND driver.

A dialed in, non choking Kyle Larson might be scary for the rest of the field. Most complete race ive ever seen from him.

Didn’t take long for Rick Hendrick to be rewarded for taking the chance. Cool to see the 5 car with that paint scheme back in victory lane!

He’s learned that killer instinct man. What he did to the WoO last year is proof of that.

Here I am thinking he'd have a somewhat tough time getting back in the swing of things lol

Yup. Looked a lot like the driver he replaced back in his prime.

I've said all year that once Cliff learns how to adjust through out the race, he'll be a top tier cree chief. Dude oozes leadership.

Larson's talent goes without saying. Like with Harvick, a great talent doesn't need to push is overboard if he's in good equipment.

Best race Kyle's ever driven..first of many many many more.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

The NASCAR of the last decade would have thrown a caution there with about 10 laps to go. Glad those days are in the past. Nice bounce back win for Larson.

The NASCAR of the last decade would have thrown a caution there with about 10 laps to go. Glad those days are in the past. Nice bounce back win for Larson.
See 2 weeks ago. We haven't escaped that era, all they need is the slightest excuse.

The four of them combined had less than 10 wins total at the end of 2020.

Definitely going to put some pressure on some drivers who've won a lot of races in their careers to make the playoffs. May not be many "fall back on points" spots available.

HMS has now won 50% of the races in 2021. :D Now if Chase and Bowman can get their normal wins it is going to be a good year with all 4 cars in the championship chase. The 48 crew chief has to get that car better...good job by Bowman getting off the track without incident after the tire went down.

Definitely going to put some pressure on some drivers who've won a lot of races in their careers to make the playoffs. May not be many "fall back on points" spots available.
With the season’s first 4 winners, this basically puts teams like the #21, #10, #14, #23 etc... that would points their way into the playoffs into a must-win scenario already.

Disappointed in the #21 team in the last 50 or so laps. Really fell off.
Update: air gun broke on final pit stop. Only got 3 new tires on and had to nurse the final run with an old left front tire.

**** luck

I don't know about all of you, but I'm seeing a very dangerous Kyle Larson so far. He seems like he isn't overdriving because he no longer has to. He seems like he's matured a lot and doesn't collapse under pressure anymore. Between him, Byron having a ton of speed this year so far, and Chase Elliott being as talented as he is, it could be a long year for the rest of the field.

Back
Top Bottom