Cup RACE thread ---- Las Vegas

With all the new technology being used when are they going to install a button for pit road speed? So many other racing series use this and it works well. I suppose some might like the variable it provides when a driver screws up but I get tired of hearing "X" driver has to be penalized.
I couldn't agree more!
Pit road speeding penalties don't add any manufactured drama for me.

Are they intended to manufacture drama?
When first implemented they were intended to keep drivers under the speed limit set for each particular track.
Alas, the days of painted lines and a stopwatch are no more archaic than pit road timing loops.
Pit road speeding penalties detract from my racing experience. No matter who the competitor.

When first implemented they were intended to keep drivers under the speed limit set for each particular track.
Alas, the days of painted lines and a stopwatch are no more archaic than pit road timing loops.
Pit road speeding penalties detract from my racing experience. No matter who the competitor.
They still do that..don't speed, you have a dash full of blinking lights..sissies have to use pit speed limiters.

They still do that..don't speed, you have a dash full of blinking lights..sissies have to use pit speed limiters.
Yeah. That's it.
Watching a professional racing driver get gigged for not being able to go slow enough does nothing for my experience.
We are not all the same.

This. 100%.

I think his foot is still hung up in his mouth after the Hendrick crack.
I stand by what I said. Giving to others should only be conditional upon the ability to do so. The Nuggie Crew took it to places unique to this place.

Back
Top Bottom