Cup RACE thread ---- Las Vegas

I don't think anyone here thought they would. Even Bowman said in his post race interview that he would have maybe finished 3rd. But, it was a 400 mile race not a 395 mile race. Things change in a heartbeat and the teams that adapted to the different strategies are the ones that got 1st and 2nd win it really counted at the finish line. But, something tells me you already knew that. ;) ;)
Looks to me the Gibbs cars gambled on long run cars. They got mugged by the Chevy's the last restart.

But he couldn't pass the HMS cars when he really needed to and because of that him and all of his fans are crying the blues tonight while a lot of HMS fans are feeling pretty darn good. :dpepsi:
Kryle isn't signed for next year because he doesn't have a sponsor.

That brings back old memories. I have drove haulers through that tunnel many times. The NASCAR facility has the septic dump and water refill that all of the drag racing haulers also use before and after a race.

But he couldn't pass the HMS cars when he really needed to and because of that him and all of his fans are crying the blues tonight while a lot of HMS fans are feeling pretty darn good. :dpepsi:
He passed them under green. They passed him on the last yellow.

Who cares?

HMS finished 1-2. A Chevrolet led the most laps. Kyle couldn't get it done when it mattered most.
Apparently you care.
I saw (and you did too) who had the fastest cars at the end. Your guys won on two tires but they weren’t putting down the consistent lap times that Truex and Kyle were running before the two lops crashed and brought out the last yellow.

Apparently you care.
I saw (and you did too) who had the fastest cars at the end. Your guys won on two tires but they weren’t putting down the consistent lap times that Truex and Kyle were running before the two lops crashed and brought out the last yellow.

"At the end" :XXROFL:

Who finished 1st at the end? Certainly not your boy Kyle. You can hang your hat on who had the "consistent lap times" and I'll focus on the winner.

Yeah well my driver still has more cup wins than all of HMS current drivers combined 😬

HMS has 14 Cup titles, including the last two. How many championship trophies are on display at JGR?

See, I can move goalposts too!

"At the end" :XXROFL:

Who finished 1st at the end? Certainly not your boy Kyle. You can hang your hat on who had the "consistent lap times" and I'll focus on the winner.

HMS has 14 Cup titles, including the last two. How many championship trophies are on display at JGR?

See, I can move goalposts too!
I didn’t move the goalposts. You did.
Current drivers was my quote.

Yeah well my driver still has more cup wins than all of HMS current drivers combined 😬
My hats off to him for that. I will never argue that Kyle isn't one of the best. I also think that little nudge he gave Alex helped him beat Larson to be truthful. I'm really looking forward to the rest of the season.:punkrocke

What happened to #11 Hamlin? Ran up front most of the race and then ????

Yikes. What an awful take.
OK, I'll take my medicine then. I was just saying that I thought Kyle had a legit reason to be upset. If that happened to my guy, I'd be salty. (hence my *cries in Chase Elliot Coke 600* joke)

Edit: Am I REALLY defending that douche? God help me, I need to ban myself for a couple weeks. :)

Last edited:
Someone needs to start a list, last week Nascar lets the 18 team change a trans and keep his spot. This week Reddick changes a steering rack and goes to the back. Anyone have better knowledge on the hows and why. I am pretty sure the rack is supplied and sealed just like the trans

Back
Top Bottom