Cup RACE thread ---- Las Vegas

This is like the gen 4/COT. probably a good 7 out of the 10 best teams run up front, but you'll see a handful of smaller teams being competitive ss well.

Chastain baby. Would love to see a watermelon smashed.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Elliott's fall off isn't as severe as his teammates, but his takeoff speed isn't that great either. Long run could play into his hands.

Ross Chastain just looked great that entire run.

Bow ties continue to hog the stage points

1646607716934.png

Ross is seemingly mad at Chase. On last lane choose, Chase said “Wow! I wasn’t expecting that. He did that on purpose. File that away in the memory bank for the 1.” Have NO idea what he did, because Fox refuses to show lane choosing
I think on that choose he went bottom with the 5

Elliott's fall off isn't as severe as his teammates, but his takeoff speed isn't that great either. Long run could play into his hands.

Ross Chastain just looked great that entire run.

Yes. Definitely has a long run car. Even on first run where he was so loose, by the time they were nearing the comp caution he was gaining because they weren’t falling off as bad.

Big moment for Chastain coming up. Let's see if he keeps the lead.

LOL if Kyle Busch was complaining about a restart lane choice, y'all would be calling him a crybaby. But when it's Chase, it's so great and he has so much passion and salty Chase is the best and so on.
Yeah and if it was someone you like, you agree. Chase does need to shut up and drive however.

Has NASCAR ever released a reason for doing away with quickie yellows?

90 more laps? Wow this is a long race

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

LOL if Kyle Busch was complaining about a restart lane choice, y'all would be calling him a crybaby. But when it's Chase, it's so great and he has so much passion and salty Chase is the best and so on.
Make like Elsa and let it go. You didn’t hear the exchange. Voices were not raised, and I was asking what happened because we couldn’t see it. Your anti-Chase chubby is almost as bad as jaqua’s. 🤣

Back
Top Bottom