Cup RACE thread ---- Las Vegas

Chase fans, what's he saying on the radio ? It looks like he can't get back to the gas in the middle of the corner.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Pat
Now the 48 has to go to the back. This is last year all over again.

• Sad
Reactions: Pat
Chase fans, what's he saying on the radio ? It looks like he can't get back to the gas in the middle of the corner.

Loose early in race, but now balance is good. Problem he’s having is “back isn’t in the track” amd Alan says they’re boxed in because there’s really no adjustment he can make that won’t throw the balance way off

Side by side? Lol, I don't think there's a single poster here who has more hatred for a driver than you do for Larson.

No, by pinching him on the bottom like he does to everyone else. Aggression.

And ditto. Pot calling the kettle black to be honest. "ANYONE BUT CHASE!"

I have no idea, this teammate crap sucks.
Ross is seemingly mad at Chase. On last lane choose, Chase said “Wow! I wasn’t expecting that. He did that on purpose. File that away in the memory bank for the 1.” Have NO idea what he did, because Fox refuses to show lane choosing

Larson is gonna wreck racing for the win today.

Loose early in race, but now balance is good. Problem he’s having is “back isn’t in the track” amd Alan says they’re boxed in because there’s really no adjustment he can make that won’t throw the balance way off
See, this is what I mean.

I wouldn't want to hear that at this point in the race "nothing I can do".

Seems like he doesn't have much grip.

Chastain is feeling in Larson.

Also, why did KB give Byron the peace sign? Anyone else catch that?

Back
Top Bottom