Cup RACE thread ---- Las Vegas

Super unsafe and over the line with the concussion and safety stuff, but at some point someone was going to make Larson pay for his "send it" mentality. Sucks that it happened in that fashion.
This is not a classy comment. No one has being hooked on the front stretch in an unsafe car coming.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

This is not a classy comment. No one has being hooked on the front stretch in an unsafe car coming.

Literally said it sucks that it happened in that fashion but ok boss, guess I'll keep being unclassy.

Anyone has his in car? So we can see if he actually meant to wreck Larson or if it was actually broken?
Can't see the hands from the camera angle they have them mounted. SMT data would show steering input

Literally said it sucks that it happened in that fashion but ok boss, guess I'll keep being unclassy.
I know you've wanted someone to dump Larson all season, but I don't think referencing that is appropriate here, if that wall was 5 feet further away, that was another rear end impact, and probably another driver done for the season. You're more respectful than that

But under yellow would’ve been bad? Lol. You was bitching when William did that to Denny, under yellow. But hey going full speed it’s okay?
I don’t think I was “bitching” about William.
I just might order a 23 hat today. 😆

I know you've wanted someone to dump Larson all season, but I don't think referencing that is appropriate here, if that wall was 5 feet further away, that was another rear end impact, and probably another driver done for the season. You're more respectful than that

I've wanted the 5 sent since a couple little incidents last year and especially the Glen this year, but not like that. You do it entering a corner. If Bell isn't there, Larson backs in hard and that is no bueno in this car.

What's weird about this, is these guys are friends. They just had the freaking buddy show and they were laughing and chilling.

I don't know about you guys, but it would take A LOT (and something way more than this) to attack a friend of almost 10 years.

Bubba snapped.

What's weird about this, is these guys are friends. They just had the freaking buddy show and they were laughing and chilling.

I don't know about you guys, but it would take A LOT (and something way more than this) to attack a friend of almost 10 years.

Bubba snapped.

Watch the Netflix series about Bubba. He's a mental basket case.

Back
Top Bottom