Cup RACE thread --- Las Vegas

Another dog **** day for Truex.

Jesus.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Larson says he still needs a lot of help with balance.

What if we move the second Las Vegas NASCAR race to the week before F1 and the NASCAR drivers run the new LV street circuit?

I’m a fan of gimmicks so I’d say that F1 running LVMS oval & NASCAR running Vegas street would be cool.

Great point for the 5. A solid top 5 finish and anyone but the 20/45/12/17 winning is a great day.

Says balance is still bad. If they get it tweaked properly with clean air, he's gone imo

That sucks for Carson Hocepher from Hufflepuff.
Apologies I was typing and watching my son, we’re having a day….he’s not feeling well and having fits of tantrum every 10 min. Sorry for the typo

More stage points for Larson. Hoping he can pull off the Checkers this stage

I almost want Harvick to win now, so I can hear Rick Allen yell “ and he wins in the same city he got MARRIED in 22 YEARS AGO!!!”

This is why you dont count on this car to stay good on mile and a halves

Hit the wall, kill your tires, get an immediate caution and then have everyone around you take 2 tires. Larson better hit the slots tonight cause he's been gifted 20 points and 2 playoff points today

Larson losing a couple places. I just want him to stay bubble wrapped in first place

5 is the only car who has been able to pass the 20.

And here we are lol

This package sucks. 6 car is not a top 5 car and he's just making himself impossible to pass

Ross has the speed just needs to watermelon slice the air 🍉

Back
Top Bottom