Cup RACE thread --- Las Vegas

Good stuff! Dominant car on mile and a halves these playoffs. Arguably the fastest car of the season, and deserves to be there.

Bell was better on the long run the entire race, but Larson and Cliff managed the race perfectly, and Larson needed another well executed race.

Onto Phoenix!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Domination Nation.

The 5 And Larson whooped them again. Those lappers almost ruined a 10 out of 10 race as far as Larson is concerned. I think the key to him winning was getting ahead of Kez, he was like a cork between first and third.

Between the Indy test and today, the next month is going to be so awesome. And I thought I was an insufferable fan! I knew better than to check on the results. 🤣 Larson will be the champ. No question left.

Over the past few years, this track has been split pretty evenly. Half the races have been fantastic, with this one being arguably the best I’ve seen in person. The other half has been pretty bad and boring. I also like that they started the race earlier this year.

Truex is gonna have his hands full with Bell the next few weeks. Hamlin as well.

5 has had the speed all year, and deserved to advance

Wow I find it crazy that Bell got the second most bonus points, finished second and is still behind the cut line after a soft reset.

LOL.......led more laps than anybody. Yet he's lucky. Good grief.
Today wasnt luck. Dominant car. Darlington was a bit of luck. Richmond was super lucky.

Martinsville you could make a case. But considering how many races he's been wrecked out of this year, I think it fairly balances out.

Larson's 9th career Chase/playoff victory, tying him with Carl Edwards and Kyle Busch for 7th all time.

Today wasnt luck. Dominant car. Darlington was a bit of luck. Richmond was super lucky.

Martinsville you could make a case. But considering how many races he's been wrecked out of this year, I think it fairly balances out.

He did have a little with Bowmans caution, but even with that he was not out of the race. Overall the best car one, but some in here can't seem to deal with it. Kudos to Bell, he was also strong.

Fickle fans lmao
I don’t agree, as a Larson fan I personally was waiting for the bad luck to hit and if you’ve been watching this year he’s had his fair share. I was just hoping he could make it to this round where these tracks line up for him and he could make a run at the championship

I don’t agree, as a Larson fan I personally was waiting for the bad luck to hit and if you’ve been watching this year he’s had his fair share. I was just hoping he could make it to this round where these tracks line up for him and he could make a run at the championship
I went out in the garage and messed around the last 20 laps because it's almost expected. Yet he's so damn lucky!

I think Truex is in trouble.

He had the pace to compete with the 5/20, and they completely took themselves out of it.

Truex is gonna have his hands full with Bell the next few weeks. Hamlin as well.

5 has had the speed all year, and deserved to advance

Would never know it reading your posts.

I kid, I kid. Enjoy.

LOL.......led more laps than anybody. Yet he's lucky. Good grief.
He was absolutely lucky to have won both stages, had a tire advantage both times because of decisions made around him. Caught an insanely timely caution after screwing up, and was 50 feet away from losing at the end. That's pretty fortunate if you ask me. View it how you want. From what I saw, whoever was out front looked dominant. The 6 looked like a world beater at one point too, Larson was trapped in 4th without a prayer 🤷🏻‍♂️

He was absolutely lucky to have won both stages, had a tire advantage both times because of decisions made around him. Caught an insanely timely caution after screwing up, and was 50 feet away from losing at the end. That's pretty fortunate if you ask me. View it how you want. From what I saw, whoever was out front looked dominant. The 6 looked like a world beater at one point too 🤷🏻‍♂️
Turn your TV around, maybe that will help?

All that bad luck yet he’s locked into the final after the first race of round of 8. People were being too reactionary earlier in the playoffs imo. Things change so quickly with this format.

Back
Top Bottom