Cup RACE thread --- Las Vegas

Y'all are going to have to keep me up to date. ALL local channels just disappeared off DISH.

My dad is at work today, where the TVs have DISH.

He called me asking if I'm having issues, as his FOX went out, came back, and went out again.

I'm having no issues when I watch through either Sling or my antenna.

Remember standing behind the 54 pit box at Talladega and watching his crew dick around unprofessionally before blowing a stop. Surprised coach puts up with that ****.

That had to be the apathetic pit stop I've seen in awhile. Tire rolling out of the pit box - Pit crew be like, don't worry dude, just chillax!

I haven't been able to follow as closely as I would like and will need to replay it later on the dvr to catch up on all the race details

But what happened to Bubba Wallace currently P34, and two laps dowm (my pick'em driver).
Stuck lug nut.

I haven't been able to follow as closely as I would like and will need to replay it later on the dvr to catch up on all the race details

But what happened to Bubba Wallace currently P34, and two laps dowm (my pick'em driver).
Upthread - Lug nut stuck, had to be cutoff.

Sport gambling ads have gotten of control. Literally every sport is throwing that crap in your face now whenever they can.

Sports gambling becomes legal in North Carolina so DraftKings, MGM and others are flooding the market with ads.

More of these than there are political ads and we have a primary this week.

Chase is a champion. He doesn't need to be told how to drive.

That just doesn't sound awesome.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
For whatever it’s worth, Chase asked during caution if the inputs were any better and Alan said way better, especially staying off brake. Brake?!?!?! So Chase seems open to the coaching, but it’s still head scratching to me. Blows my mind how hard they fell off from end of 2022 after regular season champ to now.

Byron just caught bit of debris? I've seen smaller pool covers than that.

These announcers crack me up.

Back
Top Bottom