Cup RACE thread --- Las Vegas

Well, this is interesting. Is this the nadir for 9 fans? Trey, a completely inexperienced spotter (relative to Eddie) is fussing at Chase to not be such a wuss on entry. 😮. Wonder if they discussed this pre-race.

Well, this is interesting. Is this the nadir for 9 fans? Trey, a completely inexperienced spotter (relative to Eddie) is fussing at Chase to not be such a wuss on entry. . Wonder if they discussed this pre-race.
What? Please elaborate.

He's giving Chase **** for corner entry? I just signed into this app again to say that I think the 9 team needs a shakeup

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Those Spire cars are showing a lot of speed.
Way more than they should. I’d kind of blown them and Front Row off because it’s been plate racing so far, but this is the “real deal” and they’re holding their own. Well, Spire at least.

What? Please elaborate.

He's giving Chase **** for corner entry? I just signed into this app again to say that I think the 9 team needs a shakeup

Alan was telling him how guys like Chastain and Larson were killing him into corners by carrying more speed based on tracing data. Trey keeps telling him “light grip, focus more on that entry!” in a tone I’m not used to hearing. (Sounds aggressive or critical to me). I agree on the shakeup. If they don’t get a win this year (I’d say at least really threaten by the 600), I think Alan AND Chase need to be on the hot seat. We know that Chase is too valuable monetarily to get fired, but lesser drivers would be feeling the heat given how good the 5 and now 24 are.

The 24 must be down on power after heating the engine to lava temps. I thought he’d be at least inside the top 15 by now.

Alan was telling him how guys like Chastain and Larson were killing him into corners by carrying more speed based on tracing data. Trey keeps telling him “light grip, focus more on that entry!” in a tone I’m not used to hearing. (Sounds aggressive or critical to me). I agree on the shakeup. If they don’t get a win this year (I’d say at least really threaten by the 600), I think Alan AND Chase need to be on the hot seat. We know that Chase is too valuable monetarily to get fired, but lesser drivers would be feeling the heat given how good the 5 and now 24 are.
I don't think Chase should be on the hot seat lol!

Everything you're saying just sounds like a **** vibe. Chase is a championship caliber driver so id imagine the corner entry issues are related to balance.

Alan has been a CC here since the gen 4 days, I think. And with the exception of 2020, he's spent the entirety of his career getting his ass kicked by his teammates. If Chase wasn't champion in 2020 Alan would have been gone years ago.

You can't get rid of Chase. But they need a shakeup. Chase should walk into Rick's office and tell him the 9 team needs a new personality atop the pit box.

The 24 must be down on power after heating the engine to lava temps. I thought he’d be at least inside the top 15 by now.
I think it's a balance issue.

Before the bag showed up, he was really stuck in dirty air.

Man..Blaney is just so ****** good. He and that team flipped switch last year. Penske just doesn't have pace right now and he's got that thing up to p3.

Meanwhile, Larson up front reporting that he's way too free.

Cliff said this is expected. They made adjustments to take care of the right front tire, may throw the balance off early, but should come around.

Staying ahead of it. Best CC in the series.

Blaney without mistakes, and a team that executes is a top 3 driver in the series.

I started late I’m catching up to you guys. Lemme tell you it’s liberating fast forwarding through our Bag Boy Friends from Wendy’s. Just got through Buescher’s wheel coming off.

Harvick word of the day is leapfrog. Running at a 50% pronunciation rate.

Back
Top Bottom