Cup RACE thread --- Loudon

So did anyone have this on their Bingo card ?

This will 100% get going. I'm there now and one pass of the air titans left the front stretch near 85% dry.

We're getting this one in boys.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Also, Kyle has every right to be mad, but him doing what he did with the pace car should be punishable.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Kyle runs up the white flag.😋😀😀😀

Mid 90s they ran the Winston in the rain ,first lap about half the field wrecked
Nascar allowed back up cars and restarted them back to the start
as if it never happened

I wish the would put the names on screen when talking to drivers.
I don't know who most of them.😯

Mid 90s they ran the Winston in the rain ,first lap about half the field wrecked
as if it never happened
Yep. But no backup cars here.

as if it never happened
Can't do that today because the lack of back up cars, but I wonder if NASCAR would of allowed the 18/9 to use their back ups

And that would be a no, NASCAR would not of allowed that.

I like how the HMS cars made it but JGR cars didn’t.

Tire soaking confirmed.

Did Steve just compare Larson’s last lap flat tire to Gordon strike a piece of concrete off the track at Martinsville?

Lmao what a total idiot.

NASCAR rule. Book.
seven_toys_02.jpg

Kyle could possibly watch the end of the race from home. That sucks...

NASCAR #1 trending topic on Twitter.

Their embarrassment now has global attention.

Lmao what happened to drivers to their cars at 5:00 pm? It’s 5:05 ET and they’re still standing around doing nothing.

That was in 2001, plus that was on lap 1 of an exhibition race, so it made more sense.

NASCAR let Kyle Busch repair his car under red after the infamous cable cam incident.

Several years prior, at Watkins Glen, Robby Gordon was forced out of the race when an NBC in car camera caught on fire. The following year, he gave NBC a bill during Countdown. :XXROFL:

Back
Top Bottom