Cup RACE thread --- Loudon

Ryan races his teammates with respect and he gets run over. Pretty much how his teammates have raced him the entire time he’s been with Penske.

Damn I actually thought Chase was gonna finally have a decent run here. Stupid me.

I looked it up and sunset in NH is 8:21 pm so they should be able to go until about 8:30 right? Ye it sounds like they're expected it to be called before then

He was racing great. His pit crew **** the bed on the last stop. P5 to P15.
Yeah he also led them down the wrong path with changes on the last stop. Alan had something in mind and Chase told him to go another route and he'd shoulder the blame if it didn't work.

Yeah he also led them down the wrong path with changes on the last stop. Alan had something in mind and Chase told him to go another route and he'd shoulder the blame if it didn't work.
Driver should never be calling what happens on the car. That’s a broken system right there. Chase is a driver, not an engineer.

The fact that the drivers and teams don’t know when the race is going to be called is such an awful gimmick. So unfair. They should all know way ahead of time what the final lap number is so they can all have the same opportunity to run hard. NASCAR just deciding when “10 to go” will be is some WWE ****.

Between that and how the race started, NASCAR just proving why they aren’t a serious racing series anymore.

Back
Top Bottom