Cup RACE thread --- Martinsville!

All this because BF thought fans were too stupid to understand the guy starting first wasn't always the leader. Im sure whatever idiots they were trying to appease are way more confused now. Smh.

Even the commentators don't know what's going on. 47 is still in front of 18 on that replay... that 18 saved himself from two laps down, but he's still one down. There is no way the 18 is the leader.

Seriously...are we still on the system where the drivers wives count the laps? This is embarrassing...

Allmendinger and whoever didn't pit should have the whole field a lap down...two laps down minus the wave around.

Allmendinger and whoever didn't pit should have the whole field a lap down...two laps down minus the wave around I think
Yep, it should be 47 and 48 plus lucky dog. 18 was the only one 1 lap down. Everybody else was 2 laps.

Yeah Adam, a lot of people gained a lap, including your boy.

The front row just got the biggest present from NASCAR ever. No way that's right.

what is the short version of whats happening

Wow, even as a Harvick fan....that's not right. He was a lap down even before the caution.

This is a joke. Please, please make that dope Letarte stop trying to 'explain' away the fiasco.

I'm sure this has been addressed somewhere, as I tuned in late. Did they lay down the sticky resin stuff on the upper groove here for this race? If so, it ain't doing much.

What a joke that pit sequence and subsequent line up were. There's damn computerized scoring how on earth can it take that many laps to straighten it out?

This is a joke. Please, please make that dope Letarte stop trying to 'explain' away the fiasco.

I'm sure this has been addressed somewhere, as I tuned in late. Did they lay down the sticky resin stuff on the upper groove here for this race? If so, it ain't doing much.

They did a tire test for it. I don't know how the Cup drivers felt, but the Late Model Stock Car drivers HATED it. There was a ton of rain from Hurricane Matthews in between the test and the ValleyStar Credit Union 300 that washed it away.

They did a tire test for it. I don't know how the Cup drivers felt, but the Late Model Stock Car drivers HATED it. There was a ton of rain from Hurricane Matthews in between the test and the ValleyStar Credit Union 300 that washed it away.

Ah, thanks for the info. I'm not necessarily arguing for it, just wondering.

I love how NBC is trying to convince us simultaneously that NASCAR has the scoring completely under control and correct, and that they are to be praised for running 15 extra caution laps to figure it out.

Ah, thanks for the info. I'm not necessarily arguing for it, just wondering.

I love how NBC is trying to convince us simultaneously that NASCAR has the scoring completely under control and correct, and that they are to be praised for running 15 extra caution laps to figure it out.

The VHT compound DIDN'T work. Cars didn't have any grip.

Lee Pulliam said after the test that he hoped there would be a big rainstorm that washed it away. And he got his wish.

Seems like NASCAR didn't want to sort the order out the way it should have been since all but like 4 cars would be one lap down.

Did anyone else just lose NBCSN?

EDIT: NBCSN just came back. It was out for about a 60-second minute, then it came back when the commentators were talking about scoring issues again.

As much as I'm not a fan of Jimmie, I gotta give him props for not turning Johnson and showing him the clean way.

Back
Top Bottom