Cup RACE thread --- Martinsville!

Kyle Busch needs to start running less Xfinity races. Earth to KB, you are not entitled to winning here. Go work for it.

Im not so sure JGR has the right mindset here with just sitting back & surviving.

We have TMS, which is another Johnson sure fire win. Then Phoenix which has Harvick's name written all over it.

Hell, by Homestead JGR may only have 1 in the hunt.

Over 2 seconds in 10 laps? Lol nope

3 in the booth praying for a caution

Im not so sure JGR has the right mindset here with just sitting back & surviving.

We have TMS, which is another Johnson sure fire win. Then Phoenix which has Harvick's name written all over it.

Hell, by Homestead JGR may only have 1 in the hunt.

Well said, and I hope this prevent defense crap bites them. The #11 is the slowest of the three, and the #18 is the fastest, and the refusal to actually race two weeks in a row is pretty noxious.

Chad Knaus pre race: "hey boys if Jimmie wins, come over the inside wall & beat his hood down for him"

I wonder how much Keselowski would like to have those 28 laps back

Well, with Truex out, 48 was the guy I least wanted to see with a shot at Homestead. Now have to worry if Harvick will even make it. Bad day.

Congrats JJ! Somebody's got to do it.
checkbanana.gif

I really want to see JJ get 7, and that's something I never thought I would say.

Dear Denny, stop worrying about guys who got laps back. Shoulda raced for a win instead of playing team orders defense

WOW, what happened to the Toyota's, I thought they had this deal wrapped up?

Dear Denny, stop worrying about guys who got laps back. Shoulda raced for a win instead of playing team orders defense
Excuses, excuses, I was the bigger man, excuses, excuses.
Any questions?

"They have to get the scoring right." "Honestly we just missed it on that last run."
Yea. Denny was such a whiner. Pull your delusional heads out guys.

Hamlin is right to call out the scoring issues. That was pathetic. Glad to see NBC showing that Harvick got away with stealing a lap back.

"They have to get the scoring right." "Honestly we just missed it on that last run."
Yea. Denny was such a whiner. Pull your delusional heads out guys.
Well regardless, nobody who may have been a beneficiary of the scoring screwup passed Denny for position. And he may have been one of the beneficiaries himself. The front row was messed up on that final restart.

Well regardless, nobody who may have been a beneficiary of the scoring screwup passed Denny for position. And he may have been one of the beneficiaries himself. The front row was messed up on that final restart.
"O it all worked out ok anyway I think." <I'm not going with that.
The front row being correct and the fact that Harvick stole a lap are the only two things I'm sure of.

I don't usually complain about NASCAR , but GD they have their head up their A****. WTF is so hard about figuring the scoring out that you have to run 20+ laps under caution. Stop the cars and set the field. Also I guess It's OK to have a caution for plastic wrap on the wall but not for cars almost stopped on the track or cars in the wall or floor jacks going 150 mph for that matter.

The scoring fiasco is worse than they are letting on. Allmendinger was supposed to be the leader at the time of the caution, not Hamlin. The NBC crew has now claimed both were the leader. It is obvious that Harvick illegally passed the pace car to take a lap back and NASCAR did nothing about it. But there is more that went haywire than just that.

Back
Top Bottom