Cup RACE thread --- Martinsville!

holy wow, Johnson became the meat in the sandwich

They were itching for a commercial. LOL

Didn't even let things settled before cutting to commercials.

This is where the stage racing faces a wall. Laps go by quick as hell under caution. Wonder if they'll just red flag it or run them all out under yellow. lol

We can debate whether we like it or not, but there's no doubt in my mind that stage points absolutely matter to the teams and they will throw traditional strategy out the window to win them.

They were abusing each other pretty well there. Entertaining first stage.

The 78 boys are really racking up these playoff points.

Blaney is on a mission

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We can debate whether we like it or not, but there's no doubt in my mind that stage points absolutely matter to the teams and they will throw traditional strategy out the window to win them.
Indeed.

There are 2 of us in the family room if that's helpful.
Only if you buy some of the products shown during the telecast, like this:

yumkfcgold_large.jpg

I remember when DW said Kyle Busch was moving backwards and that you can't take practice averages seriously.

21 defo has a LR rubbing somewhere

I remember when DW said Kyle Busch was moving backwards and that you can't take practice averages seriously.

DW is still going by the goodyear letter measuring. "Letters are still there, he good."

Wouldn't be surprised if Blaney's wrecked when they come back from commercials.

Back Dozen Southern Boys race pool:

"Okay - everybody throw $50 in the hat - $300 each for the driver that spins the Latin dude and Danica."

I sincerely apologize for this comment - it just seems like every time I pick them on my team - Okay - I'll shut up.

Is Truex right now the best driver out there? Amazing how good he's been in 2016-2017. If it wasn't for a ridiculous points system both him and Keselowski would've been neck and neck for the title last season

Is Truex right now the best driver out there? Amazing how good he's been in 2016-2017. If it wasn't for a ridiculous points system both him and Keselowski would've been neck and neck for the title last season

I like the guy. Seems like a decent man and a skilled driver. He is finally in contending equipment and showing what he can do. May or may not be among the elite out there today but he's close.

Meh, he can win as many stages as he can but at the end of the day what counts is that W.

He has been dominating races for a couple of years on and off but he doesn't win many of those races he dominates.

Truex has definitely graduated from "pretty darn good" to "really darn good" - IMO :punkrocke

Back
Top Bottom