Cup RACE thread --- Martinsville!

Wish they would address the front-end damage on the #4. They were in the Top 10 up until whatever caused that.

They're out getting hot dogs between stages...
Martinsville-Hot-Dogs.jpg

I think there's going to be a lot of leftover pork in Virginia tonight :rolleyes:

Let me ask this once more since I am still borderline on understanding the whole "stage thing". The stage winner gets 10 points and then it goes 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1.

So in a situation where 1,2,3 points at the end of the season has proven to count as far as getting into the chase - or position within the chase - the battle between the 4-5-6 cars in a stage really counts - right?

I mean it's not just who wins the stage. There is no real bonus for "winning" a stage - it's a points race within a points race o_O

This is what the last commercial break looked like on the 4k broadcast.:headbang::headbang:
2d23510312ec9301d60cafacaace4061.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

lol 2 cuts down the 22's tire

You know this sport is in trouble when this place doesn't have at least a 10 year waiting list for tickets. How can you not LOVE this action?!?!? If I had the time & money I would be there for 2 weekends every year without hesitation.

You know this sport is in trouble when this place doesn't have at least a 10 year waiting list for tickets. How can you not LOVE this action?!?!? If I had the time & money I would be there for 2 weekends every year without hesitation.

Sir, Please focus on positivity before aunty has a conniption.

Been a fairly lackluster martinsville race so far, imo. Maybe its the broadcast.

They are dissecting the rubber in the groove? Lolwtf

42 car has really faded. You know it's bad when Whitt and Patrick are passing him.

Yeah it's pretty strange to see martinsville at half capacity.

Reactions: Acs
I'm really liking this tire from goodyear. They didn't need to put VHT down for the top lane to have it come in.

All the world's a stage, and all its men and women merely players.

I just thought that one up. :booya:

Kyle Should have kept his hand in the window all he did was piss stenhouse off

KyBu - Leader of the race - gambles the victory to get Stenhouse a lap down.

Asked after the race about his strategy KyBu said "It was KEY that I kept Stenhouse off the lead lap for the last segment - at which point all the interviewers exploded in laughter :XXROFL:

Back
Top Bottom