Cup RACE thread --- Martinsville

I have a weird feeling this may be his year amongst all the MTJ hype..
200.gif

I'm pretty sure Hamlin tried to wreck Truex in turn 3 on the final lap but Boyer got into Hamlin and made him go up the track. Then Hamlin went and wrecked the entire field

I'm pretty sure Hamlin tried to wreck Truex in turn 3 on the final lap but Boyer got into Hamlin and made him go up the track. Then Hamlin went and wrecked the entire field
Hamlin tried to squeeze down Blaney, after his fellow bro Kyle ran him up into the dirt and then he over drove the next corner and he drove down on Blaney and took him into the inside wall and that was when Hambone took out the field. They should put him in the back next week with a dunce cap for a helmet.

Last edited:
I think this is gonna chance Elliot as a driver.

It was nice to see him angry and confrontational for a change. I think this may have been the final straw for him, he very well may turn into a go getter at this point

I think that would be great for him.

I wonder, with all the adoration for him around these parts, if people's view of what happened would change if Blaney was the one who got dumped last night.

There just seems to be a lingering sourness towards that 24 decal and I can't quite figure it out. It can't possibly be a dislike for Chase because I just don't see anything to dislike from the kid in both the way he races and carries himself.

Should we thank a rainstorm from 3 years ago as well ? Kyle did the deed ..... the 11 was in his way
What the hell are you talking about rainstorms from 3 years ago? I am talking what happened in the last few minutes of the race. The 11 dumped the 24 which brought out the last caution. Without that, KB had no chance at a win which was my point.

I wonder, with all the adoration for him around these parts, if people's view of what happened would change if Blaney was the one who got dumped last night.

There just seems to be a lingering sourness towards that 24 decal and I can't quite figure it out. It can't possibly be a dislike for Chase because I just don't see anything to dislike from the kid in both the way he races and carries himself.

I know if KDB got dumped they would be having a parade for whomever did it.

What the hell are you talking about rainstorms from 3 years ago? I am talking what happened in the last few minutes of the race. The 11 dumped the 24 which brought out the last caution. Without that, KB had no chance at a win which was my point.

If Kyle had an extra piece of toast that morning he may not of won ......... point being ................ he did win and is Homestead bound. Kyle Busch always has a chance to win and often takes advantage of situations like happened Sunday.

That’s pretty cool, I think NASCAR found their next driver to put the butts into seats after Jr is done here in 3 weeks. I still can’t believe the ovation Chase got as he was talking last night

I just want to say that Chase Elliott pulling out the "Momma always said....." is the second best quote of the season so far behind Everything is Great. As soon as he said that I had Waterboy flashbacks and laughed my ass off.

Last edited:
I just want to say that Chase Elliott pulling out the "Momma always said....." is the second best quote of the season so far behind Everything is Great. As soon as he said that I had Waterboy flashbacks and laughed my ass off.
"I'm not surprised by anything anymore *Mike drop*" was up there as well haha

I suspect the PTB must be taking a serious look at the fans approval of these short track races but don't know that they can soon do anything about it under the current contract - even if they were inclined to do so.

"I'm not surprised by anything anymore *Mike drop*" was up there as well haha

Pretty simple, one of them is grace under fire

upload_2017-10-31_13-23-54.png

The other is:

upload_2017-10-31_13-25-35.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom