Cup RACE thread --- Martinsville

Even if Busch doesn't want to pass Hamlin, nothing is stopping the #2 from passing them both.

Not only did Kahne lose the lead lap, he lost the free pass spot in the last corner.

Not when Kyle has the bottom blocked and Denny is protecting the top. Pretty easy to see what was going on there.

Didn't the Penske boys try doing that a few years ago? That strategy got them both wrecked.

To everyone saying the 18 wasnt trying to pass the 11. Lmao

I thought the goal was to lead the race and win the stage.
How long have you been watching this sport? It was crystal clear what was going on. Hamlin running 14th magically grabbed another gear and was able to hold off Kyle who lapped over half the field?

Stop.

How long have you been watching this sport? It was crystal clear what was going on. Hamlin running 14th magically grabbed another gear and was able to hold off Kyle who lapped over half the field?

Stop.

Just because my opinion differs from yours, doesn't make me wrong.

I'll "stop" when I feel like it.

One of the most beautiful sights in racing is about to take place.

I just flipped back over to the race and they said there were 220+ laps left and I realized it was after 5. I was like "how the hell are they going to finish this before it gets dark?". Then I realized Martinsville installed lights!!!

What's with these guys slamming the brakes when they get to the restart zone?

I hate restart zones anyway, think they cause a ton of problems in racing, but slamming the brakes in the zone should be an automatic drive-thru.

KDB brake checked the field. But he is waaay behind on paybacks

KDB brake checked the field. But he is waaay behind on paybacks

It looked to me like Elliott slammed the brakes on that restart, but he might've been reacting to Busch and Truex.

Busch and Keselowski are the two best/worst (depending on how you look at it) drivers at playing restart games.

Clint Bowyer's in the top-10? I haven't heard much from him all year. I don't even think he's as great as the media and fanbase thinks and I thought he'd have a couple wins this year.

Back
Top Bottom