Cup RACE thread --- Martinsville

What?

No, don't fall for it. We should lol at the hard on for the 18. 2 car was just conserving/playing with those guys

9 and 18 had no real shot

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

my bad, sorry :owquitit:

Chase had every opportunity to handle his business and he didn't take it. Nice guys finish last.
Nonsense.

Brad is the best defensive driver in NASCAR. Only one driver has ever gotten the better of Brad when he dominates, the GOAT, his teammate overtook Brad when he lead 300+ at Texas.

Other than that, you aren't beating Brad when he has the best car.

Literally a parade of cars all the way back through 20th-ish.

Chase was right when he said once the tires get up to temp its way too hard to pass. Lame.

Nonsense.

Brad is the best defensive driver in NASCAR. Only one driver has ever gotten the better of Brad when he dominates, the GOAT, his teammate overtook Brad when he lead 300+ at Texas.

Other than that, you aren't beating Brad when he has the best car.

Lol a pro JJ post, go figure

Was that a beer can he hit ?

This is the most boring season in a long time. It's pretty much Penske vs. Kyle.

Chase is the only other driver who can keep up with them right now, and that's only gonna be on short tracks and road courses.

Close, but not enough for Chase Elliott. That really sucks. This was one of Hendrick Motorsports's best chances to win. They've got Bristol and Richmond coming up, though.

This is the most boring season in a long time. It's pretty much Penske vs. Kyle.

Chase is the only other driver who can keep up with them right now, and that's only gonna be on short tracks and road courses.

Yeah I don’t really think the product has been awful. It’s the storylines, you essentially have two teams kicking the crap out of everyone

Yeah I don’t really think the product has been awful. It’s the storylines, you essentially have two teams kicking the crap out of everyone
It’s the same as last year at this time with the Big 3. I’d bet on other teams figuring it out and get up there to fight it out.

All of the top-tier asshats minus Harvick are winning all of the races so far. :p

What's going on with the Chevy's? They have struggled so much since switching to the camaro body.

Brad Kes did a John Force type a burn out. Impressive.
th

What's going on with the Chevy's? They have struggled so much since switching to the camaro body.
HMS has struggled ever since NASCAR introduced the tapered spacer in 2015. Not to mention Rex Stump left for SHR that same year. Theres been some engineering ingenuity fall off.

So.Blaney goes from being the fastest car in P2, gets a bad lane draw and drops to p7. KB runs outside top 10 all race, gets a good stop and lane draw, and now is top 5?

Lololol this package is a joke. NASCAR's agenda is so clear it's sad

What???? lol. No wonder NASCAR gets a bad rap. Clueless fans. smh

If you didn't like that race, you probably need to do/watch something else

The only part of this race that was good was a Penske driver winning; other than that it was utter boredom. Passing was impossible. Might be the worst Martinsville race I've ever watched.

Back
Top Bottom