Cup RACE thread --- Martinsville

See ya tomorrow.
1618136806179.png

I fell asleep but we were still in stage 1 when I woke up. I recorded it and went to bed. Put it on this morning and was laughing at them for Johnson in the 48. LOL Joke's on me.. Wrong race!
I'm glad I will get to see it this afternoon. :laugh: :pbjtime:

I fell asleep but we were still in stage 1 when I woke up. I recorded it and went to bed. Put it on this morning and was laughing at them for Johnson in the 48. LOL Joke's on me.. Wrong race!
I'm glad I will get to see it this afternoon. :laugh: :pbjtime:
I wish I had time to watch the race today but I'm leaving on Wed for a slot car race in Phoenix AZ next weekend and I'm taking 13 cars so I have to go to my local track today and do some last minute testing. I'm going to miss my NASCAR races for the next couple of weekends... but I'm going to take my laptop with me so I can keep up to date on the race.

I wish I had time to watch the race today but I'm leaving on Wed for a slot car race in Phoenix AZ next weekend and I'm taking 13 cars so I have to go to my local track today and do some last minute testing. I'm going to miss my NASCAR races for the next couple of weekends... but I'm going to take my laptop with me so I can keep up to date on the race.
Slot car racing looks fun and alot safer than a dirt bike. I might need to check on this 🤔

Slot car racing looks fun and alot safer than a dirt bike. I might need to check on this 🤔
Magnethead started a thread in the Chit-Chat section called Nitrodude's racing adventures and he put a lot of pictures of my cars on there. Now to keep this on topic... I sure hope they have a good dry double header in Martinsville today. Even though I wont see the race I already had a couple of hot dogs off the grill for breakfast this morning. :)

How does this help dollar-wise, is it because they get the audience to turn in twice? For me I was watching a movie and based on the comments of the NASCAR media it sounded like it was ridiculous that they were even starting, and then I switched over and it was already done for the night.

Reactions: Pat
How does this help dollar-wise, is it because they get the audience to turn in twice? For me I was watching a movie and based on the comments of the NASCAR media it sounded like it was ridiculous that they were even starting, and then I switched over and it was already done for the night.
That's my kind of luck. BTDT

Well he got lucky and didnt get any damage

Without spotter audio, I feel helpless relying on TV coverage. Ugh

BW already lapped. Hope they can get the day turned around. This is supposed to be one of his better tracks.

That was karma for me posting the sarcastic gif about SHR’s troubles.

Blaney's setting up to have a multi-win season, good timing.

Blaney is too good here not to win eventually.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom