Cup RACE thread --- Martinsville

That Louisiana Hot Sauce is paint scheme is hot!

That cleaned some of the guys out of the field that have been wrecking all day long. Maybe we'll get some racing in now.

Brad running super fast this season, coming to arguably his best track. Sounds like a smart Pickem play.

Naw.

I swear man lol

Ugh.. Buescher has been having a quietly good season too

Not sure what KDB was trying here:

Now looking at it again, it looks like Buescher was pissed and came down, its just down to tempers coming about.

No one is friendly after this race.

Man talk about suarez throwing his team under the bus

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Not sure what KDB was trying here:

Now looking at it again, it looks like Buescher was pissed and came down, its just down to tempers coming about.

No one is friendly after this race.

Classic KyBu dive bomb on a frustrating day. Probably thinks Buescher shouldn't grace the same track as him. Tempers have flared yep.

Those green and white Franklin wreckers tow trucks bring a visceral reaction out of me. It takes me back to Saturday nights at Orange County and South Boston in the 80’s... Franklin was the wrecker service for those short tracks back then as well. Silly, I know, but... yeah.

pretty crazy recovery by Logano today, gotta say, almost went a lap down earlier to teammate Blaney.

I've had my eyes on MTJ all day since I chose him for pick em and that's not the first time his day could have ended this race. He's put on a show in traffic

If Chase can have a long run and his team actually have better stops, he can run with or better than Denny.

If Chase can have a long run and his team actually have better stops, he can run with or better than Denny.
Chris Bell is the fastest car on track, but he has the best tires on track atm.

I wonder how many sets of tires they have, probably one to two at most.

Back
Top Bottom