Cup RACE thread --- Martinsville

I’m enjoying Rowdy Busch’s drive thus far today. Talent on display

So apparently Cowboy Christmas is a week long convention put on by the "Cowboy Channel" that is taking place in Vegas this year.

* I Googled it so you didnt have to
1635707854538.jpeg

The sound on this broadcast SUUUUUUUUUCKS. Can hardly hear the cars, just the Gerbils.
The stream I'm watching has pretty darn good sound quality...at least during the TV breaks. Never been to Martinsville but this place ROARS (at least virtually) when the gerbils are muted during commercials

The stream I'm watching has pretty darn good sound quality...at least during the TV breaks. Never been to Martinsville but this place ROARS (at least virtually) when the gerbils are muted during commercials
Should’ve been in the pits at Martinsville when Dale Jr won. I was in Kasey Layne’s pit. The fans drowned out the cars. 😳😳😳😳😳

It was epic.

Should’ve been in the pits at Martinsville when Dale Jr won. I was in Kasey Layne’s pit. The fans drowned out the cars. 😳😳😳😳😳

It was epic.
I can't even imagine. It would be reminiscent of some bands I've seen where the crowd drowns out the music, even when I'm literally touching the stage and right next to the speakers pumping out 150 decibals

Back
Top Bottom