Cup RACE thread --- Martinsville

When the 11 had their **** right, Denny had the field whooped about 60 laps into the run. He's going to need this to stay green the rest of the way to hold off the 9. 19 too.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I sense we will have a restart within the last 20 laps…

RCR cars staying out effed the 9. Let the JGR guys get out to a lead

The 9 guys set up an amazing car. Hopefully the driver doesn't ruin all their hard work
That's more so on lane choice than driver, imo. He was screwed either way.

When the 11 had their **** right, Denny had the field whooped about 60 laps into the run. He's going to need this to stay green the rest of the way to hold off the 9. 19 too.

the 11 car has never deserved to be running 1st. He is not that fast

9 team gave this one away
I don't think so. It was the RCR cars staying out. Without clear track ahead of him, JGR cars were gonna make it work. Unless I missed something, I'm not really sure else could have been done. Going to need a caution now. The 11 was pretty untouchable on old tires

the 11 car has never deserved to be running 1st. He is not that fast
Deserved? In stage two he's drove from 10th to 4th and ran down Elliot from 5 seconds back to about 2 seconds back. They missed it early in stage 3, but it was pretty clear that he had the fastest car after about 60 laps of tire wear. It looks like that's playing out again right here.

Bowman could save us lol

Deserved? In stage two he's drove from 10th to 4th and ran down Elliot from 5 seconds back to about 2 seconds back. They missed it early in stage 3, but it was pretty clear that he had the fastest car after about 60 laps of tire wear. It looks like that's playing out again right here.

and Bowman was running down the 11. ;)

Works out for all the HMS cars. I'd be shocked if Hamlin can hold them off here. Lucked out that last run by getting the lead while the 9 and 48 were in traffic.

As I said, 11s advantage was deep into the run. May not work out for him here.

Back
Top Bottom