Cup RACE thread --- Martinsville

WTF

Kudos to Ross Chastain for having the ba%%s to try that move but is it fair to say he was only able to do it because of the durability of this car. I can't imagine the old car holding together riding along the wall like that. I mean Hamlin outraced him, Ross just used the car's virtual indestructability to do a heretofore impossible move,

Pole Position was 19.709
IMG_20221030_224525.jpg

Larson was locked in. So the 9 car isn't in, but driver is.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Can only one car per org be in? Alan said that knocked them out so I was a little confused how that gets scored

WTF

Kudos to Ross Chastain for having the ba%%s to try that move but is it fair to say he was only able to do it because of the durability of this car. I can't imagine the old car holding together riding along the wall like that. I mean Hamlin outraced him, Ross just used the car's virtual indestructability to do a heretofore impossible move,

Agreed. Great smart move but a joke of a car.

Can only one car per org be in? Alan said that knocked them out so I was a little confused how that gets scored
Nope. Because of some **** with the 45 car, Larson the driver was knocked out in the round of 12, but the car advanced, and locked in. So since the 22 and 5 were locked in, the 9 is bounced.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

God I feel old by this graphic, Chase will be the youngest going for the Cup next week

Back
Top Bottom