Cup RACE thread --- Martinsville

NASCAR has been dreaming of this exact Game 7 desperation move for years and they finally got it, they’re gonna feature Ross’ move in ads for years to come
dreaming of destroying the sport ? This is the same guy that took the exit road at Indy to 'scheme the system'. This is another whole level of what a non-respectful driver would do. I officially hate this joke... what a mockery, now i know what to expect any martinsville races coming up. I aint no Hamlin fan, but this just stinks.

Ross has been pretty universally criticized. I doubt anyone would be cool with any non championship 4 driver wrecking a championship 4 driver. That's just plain common sense.
I don’t know. People want Brandon Jones to wipe Ty next week. So I think they would be cool with it.

22 has been nearly as good all year, tbh. 9 wasn't lights out faster than anyone all year, and all the points he gave up these last 9 races makes it more competitive.

Idk about Ross or Bell, but Logano winning it next week probably is about as deserving as one can be outside of the 9.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Bell has been clutch throughout the playoff, winning when he needs it most.

That, and he was my championship pick, so I'm (obviously) not gonna complain if he wins it.

That aside, I'm gonna spend the next couple hours cackling my rear end off at Denny getting screwed by Ross AGAIN.

dreaming of destroying the sport ? This is the same guy that took the exit road at Indy to 'scheme the system'. This is another whole level of what a non-respectful driver would do. I officially hate this joke... what a mockery, now i know what to expect any martinsville races coming up. I aint no Hamlin fan, but this just stinks.
You can always watch something else. I doubt someone is twisting your arm and making you watch.

Somewhere some old fart is a bragging "I knew it
I knew it
I knew it all the time. If a driver would just stop using them brakes and run the laps wide open all the time he could pass everybody".

22 has been nearly as good all year, tbh. 9 wasn't lights out faster than anyone all year, and all the points he gave up these last 9 races makes it more competitive.

Idk about Ross or Bell, but Logano winning it next week probably is about as deserving as one can be outside of the 9.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Chase would already have it clinched I’m sure if not for this system…

He’s playing the game they created. Love it or hate it this format leads to moves like that. I understand you don’t want to see that every week, but a driver pulling off a move that seems theoretically impossible to put himself in the Final 4 is nothing less than remarkable.

Somewhere Carl Edwards is smiling!
635975437343683111-USP-NASCAR-GEICO-500-Practice.jpg

Another case of tell me what he actually did they was against the rules? Seriously you can't be mad at the guy for out smarting the field twice in the same season

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

I'll worry about the safety of two cars at Martinsville at 100 when NASCAR gives a damn about 40 cars in a pack at 190+
I mean they should care there also. Like as cool as the move was, and I’m not calling for a DQ. I’m just saying we’re lucky it didn’t end badly. But I guess caring about safety is looked down on here

I mean they should care there also. Like as cool as the move was, and I’m not calling for a DQ. I’m just saying we’re lucky it didn’t end badly. But I guess caring about safety is looked down on here
It's NASCAR's format that encourages this. If that forces drivers to try anything to get in, the company knows what rules to change.

Back
Top Bottom