Cup RACE thread --- Martinsville

I’m shaking my head at the 45 scheme. Monster is a real s****y company when it comes to their logo and are being really dickish to a video game developer because they have the word “Monster” in the title and are suing because the developer probably doesn’t have funds to fight. Yet they’ll completely steal the Natty Light “unleash the Beast” campaign. Jerks.

Sorry, I know it’s irrelevant but it’s what came to mind. I need to get a life

Alan claims he knows what’s causing Chase’s complaint and has a fix. We shall see….

I think Lagano is the lucky dog.

I’m shaking my head at the 45 scheme. Monster is a real s****y company when it comes to their logo and are being really dickish to a video game developer because they have the word “Monster” in the title and are suing because the developer probably doesn’t have funds to fight. Yet they’ll completely steal the Natty Light “unleash the Beast” campaign. Jerks.

Sorry, I know it’s irrelevant but it’s what came to mind. I need to get a life
Not to mention, it's ugly as sin

#10 is faster than #41 lately

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

I’m about to bail. Racing sucks and I don’t want to get my hopes up watching Preece dominate and have NASCAR screw him with a super late caution for ratings. And yes I know this isn’t an airport and we don’t have to announce departures. 🤣😔

Announcers fretting over Elliott mired in the back

Tire management.
He could have the most illegal HMS rocket ship ever today and wouldn’t overcome that starting spot with this package. It could be T-Rex 2.0 and it wouldn’t matter.

I’m about to bail. Racing sucks and I don’t want to get my hopes up watching Preece dominate and have NASCAR screw him with a super late caution for ratings. And yes I know this isn’t an airport and we don’t have to announce departures. 🤣😔
You're gonna miss chases inevitable wreck tho

Back
Top Bottom