Cup RACE thread --- Martinsville

He could have the most illegal HMS rocket ship ever today and wouldn’t overcome that starting spot with this package. It could be T-Rex 2.0 and it wouldn’t matter.
#12 has driven from 31st to 15th....

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

He could have the most illegal HMS rocket ship ever today and wouldn’t overcome that starting spot with this package. It could be T-Rex 2.0 and it wouldn’t matter.
Didnt Bowman start 22 or 23? He has made it to the top 10.

Now I want some martinsville hotdogs

I’m about to bail. Racing sucks and I don’t want to get my hopes up watching Preece dominate and have NASCAR screw him with a super late caution for ratings. And yes I know this isn’t an airport and we don’t have to announce departures. 🤣😔
So many things can happen and change before this race is over.

Blaney’s moved up a lot.

A reasonable expectation for the 9 today is a lead lap finish. This is a tough assignment on that leg.

Zane Smith running right around where Ware would have been running. Maybe after a few weeks, he'll figure the car out. But then again, maybe not.

Now I want some martinsville hotdogs

IMG_1803.jpeg

So many things can happen and change before this race is over.
Oh I don’t think it’ll end as it is. If it keeps green like this, I have full faith NASCAR will manipulate it. Hey, did y’all see that black helicopter?

Lot of guys not happy with the #15 today

That was quite a bump. Harrison has shown decent speed this race moving up through the field, doubt he was slow in the center of the turn like that

chase just asked to try something different in the pits since it’s his only shot. Alan replied with a hilarious “yeah, we’ve made too many mistakes. Poor stops, bleeding positions on start, the car edging sucks and we just need to get our heads out of our asses and do something.”

Sucks because crew told him to do that. Let’s see just how this whole car argument works out. If Preece can’t get back then we know…

Back
Top Bottom