Cup RACE thread --- Martinsville

The pizza discussion in here is better than the race. I’m a Papa Johns guy myself. I also like Godfather’s pizza.

#4 has a loose wheel or flat tire after stop

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

the Home Run Inn frozen pizzas are actually pretty solid.

Chain wise it’s hit or miss. There is a Brixx Wood Fired Pizzas I’ve been to in Pinehurst a couple times that is fantastic. Of the big Chains I would go Domino’s, Pizza Hut, then Papa John’s

The pizza discussion in here is better than the race. I’m a Papa Johns guy myself. I also like Godfather’s pizza.
We don’t have Godfathers any more here. Papa John’s was my chain choice when we first got them, but like Dominos they raced to the bottom with crap ingredients. Chain pizza? Marcos is the last hope I have.

They could have repaired Yaley's cqr faster than they towed it off the track.

the Home Run Inn frozen pizzas are actually pretty solid.
Chain wise it’s hit or miss. There is a Brixx Wood Fired Pizzas I’ve been to in Pinehurst a couple times that is fantastic. Of the big Chains I would go Domino’s, Pizza Hut, then Papa John’s
The local place I described before is like a mom and pop’s Brixx. Wood fire brick oven thin crust NY pizza. Excellent stuff.

Dang, for whatever reason Eddie is excited. “Look at you!!! Clear clear clear! My man is back!” Never heard the 9 radio so dang excited for teens passes.

Back
Top Bottom