Cup RACE thread --- Martinsville

Spectrum internet is freaking terrible.

I don't know how my speeds have gone from averaging 350mbps down to less than 35mbps down but I'm annoyed as hell.

Needless to say I can't watch anything right now.

I regret to inform you Hamlin stage 1 beat your favorite driver

Sentimal sap story warning but a short one:

During the fall of 2000 my dad was at his last days and Dale Earnhart won his last Cup race at Talladaga.
As superficial as it may sound it provided some temporary comfort and I know it would have got a smile from my dad. We shared so much in common and some things you just know.

Today my mom is in the hopsital bed and the Parkinsons has almost run its course. Maybe Harvick will get his last win today at Martinsville.

Mom doesnt care about racing and what a frivolous thing to post. Regardless of the race results she has lived a good life. Her trust is in the Lord.

She is sleeping while I type. Sleeping like the angel I believe she is....
May she have a quiet, peaceful sleep. And may you be comforted.

Lap 139
4 JGRs in the top 6
3 Penske's in top 14
4 SHRs in top 11
4 HMS cars in top 33

B- cutting Pop Pop's boy a break.

Larson reporting super tight in center.

24 shouldn't have pitted after the stage break. Had a feeling there was a cause for concern once the 12/20 started showing race winning speed these playoffs. 11/12/19 have all shown up when needed. 24 is in trouble.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Guys. We may be seeing Ryan Blaney's transformation into cup champion here.

Won Talladega. Fastest car to end the race at Vegas according to the data. Possible winning car at Homestead. Fastest car today.

Phoenix? Where he always runs well at? Most momentum.

I can roll with it.

Guys. We may be seeing Ryan Blaney's transformation into cup champion here.

Won Talladega. Fastest car to end the race at Vegas according to the data. Possible winning car at Homestead. Fastest car today.

Phoenix? Where he always runs well at? Most momentum.

I can roll with it.

I wouldn't mind but I'd like to see him do it in front of Byron.

This is exactly the racing I hoped we’d see. Physical as hell and very racy. Also props to NBC for showing all the mid pack battles, often times at the track this is what you’re watching. Dudes plowing into each other for 25th

Is Steve not considering the stage points the 11 will have over the 24 here? Even if the 11 doesn't win, Byron still will need to finish within like 10 spots of Hamlin

Tyler B and William Byron almost a lap down at the stage midpoint. They are probably praying for a yellow...

Yeah, he's +2 over Byron, but stage points will make him +11.

Is Steve not considering the stage points the 11 will have over the 24 here? Even if the 11 doesn't win, Byron still will need to finish within like 10 spots of Hamlin

Points as they run NOW are all that count. At least until 10 to go in the stage, then they'll scream about 10th place stage point as if it was equal to first.

Back
Top Bottom