Cup RACE thread --- Martinsville

Yellow just a few minutes before Byron goes down a lap.

There's that ridiculous luck again.

They need to gamble and stay out here.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Just has to ride and try to stay at least only a lap down during the stage then take a big swing on the staged pit(s). There is still more than a 1/2 the race remaining.
Just got his lucky caution

There's that terrible 12 crew.

24 should have tried to stay out, or 2 tire it or something.

Ty Gibbs has been impressive so far today

Ham back to the front of the line, better have made some air pressure adjustments or something cuz Blaney ain't playing around today on the long run

Worst teammate in the world Larson constantly asking about about the 24's point situation.

So if Hamlin finishes p2, Byron needs 11th or better to advance.

They're singing the praise of this package, and Truex, a third place car, can't drive into the top 20 and pass cars that were getting lapped.

Right.

They're singing the praise of this package, and Truex, a third place car, can't drive into the top 20 and pass cars that were getting lapped.

Right.

Well duh. The laps times of the backmarkers are within a tenth of most of the field.

24 is gonna have to stay out at the end of the stage and try to keep some track position.

And again, Steve. They aren't tied. Hamlin is +9 at the end of this stage following stage points.

If Hamlin finishes p2, Byron needs to finish p11.

He's going to have to stay out after this stage for track position. Will be fine after that because you can take no tires and run top 5 with a 20th place car

this feels like a Martinsville chess match between 2 grand masters

If the gerbils insist on talking about points, can you at least get it right?

We have 3 laps left in the stage and Steve is talking about stage 3 with stage 1 points as if stage points aren't given out at end of stage 2.

How on earth do the expect to teach the casual viewer the system if they can't understand it themselves?

Back
Top Bottom