Cup RACE thread ---- Michigan, #1

Race has been a snoozer so far. If Hamlin wins, it will stay that way.

Another dominant performance waiting to be given away by the 12?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

They should change that graphic to say "6th on back parade" and "parade behind the leader"

Nobody cares what coulda shoulda. It ain't reality. Drivers race in the system we have not some fantasy where an outdated old system is replacing what we have. If the old system was in place we really can't say with certainty where Harvick would be. What we can say is he is dominating today!!

That was an ugly looking tire with stage 3 being long wonder if we see a problem if it keeps being green

Nobody cares what coulda shoulda. It ain't reality. Drivers race in the system we have not some fantasy where an outdated old system is replacing what we have. If the old system was in place we really can't say with certainty where Harvick would be. What we can say is he is dominating today!!
I guess I stirred the pot just like the guy I was joking around with does all the time lol

The 9 team has just fallen off the face of the Earth. Chase seriously needs to consider jumping the Chevy ship when his contract is up if there's no improvement. It's getting old watching this every year.

In the R-F fantasy league, I considered starting Harvick in this race and tomorrow's race. But, that would've left me with only one Harvick start remaining after this weekend.

There is still about 1/3 of a season remaining. So, I didn't start him. :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom