Cup RACE thread --- Michigan, #2

Remember when the 9 team and HMS as a whole looked like world beaters in pre-Covid phase? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Chase is going to look back and really rue not converting 3-4 of those great runs into wins.
Yep, it was the 9 and 88 running really good and now I think the Chevys are like driving a dump truck but the 9 crew chief seems to have a little better handle on his dump truck then the other 3 HMS teams.

Yep, it was the 9 and 88 running really good and now I think the Chevys are like driving a dump truck but the 9 crew chief seems to have a little better handle on his dump truck then the other 3 HMS teams.
It's a restart package. Chase frankly stinks on restarts.

Michigan should be lucky to have one race a year. Two is too many. I hear it's a nice facility, but the racing here has never been great and it seems to be getting worse.

That was a real Sophie's Choice for KyBu there. Which guy he absolutely hates to push in the 9 and 2...

Man, listening to scanner on my phone is crazy in times like that. D'Hondt is screaming "DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN!!!!!!" a few seconds ahead of the wreck happening on TV

That certainly was a major distortion of reality.

Nooooo!

In the R-F fantasy league, I started Keselowski instead of Harvick thinking maybe I could gain an advantage over other players who picked Harvick if Harvick doesn't win again.

Back
Top Bottom