Cup RACE thread --- Michigan, #2

Bowman outside of his win has been pretty bad this season.

He's been making a lot of mistakes as of late. I wonder what is going on with that 88 team?

Going in that hot and choosing to plant the left sides right on the stripe is not optimum thinking.

Going in that hot and choosing to plant the left sides right on the stripe is not optimum thinking.
Yup. Brad's smarter than that.

Poor Blaney. How many times has he wrecked out of the lead

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I literally don't even get excited when he takes the lead because I know some chitfukkery is about to happen
97 cars and the race barely halfway over.

Blaney has been just as fast as the 4 and 11 this year. The fact that he was 1 win is a travesty.

Harvick passing the 11 with a slight fishtail is pretty stout.

Blaney needs to grow a pair and dump either the 2 or 22 or they'll always use him up

Yep, it was the 9 and 88 running really good and now I think the Chevys are like driving a dump truck but the 9 crew chief seems to have a little better handle on his dump truck then the other 3 HMS teams.
The HMS cars were incredibly fast during the first quarter of this season but they lost several wins Top 5 because of mistakes and bad.
They've been pretty much invisible lately except for Jimmie's crashes.

Yeah, you could hear in Brad's voice he genuinely felt bad about that

Has Cliff Daniels EVER called for 2 or no tires?

Lolol that's hilarious with the hotdog codeword.

That said, Pearn is commentary gold on twitter. Gives a grand total of ZERO Fs...
He no longer has to worry about it, I am sure he is enjoying the freedom to do so.

Back
Top Bottom