Cup RACE thread --- Michigan, #2

The fact that he threw some shade on JGR during the Levine thing recently... wow.
Im looking forward to seeing if Mr Levine takes up his honesty posting up a few notches now that he has sold the team.

But yeah, Cole has been in a DGAF mode since leaving.

The side draft with this package is just disgusting. You shouldnt be able to slow the faster car down just by moving to their left or right door. The faster car is at a disadvantage in that situation and that’s not racing.

The side draft with this package is just disgusting. You shouldnt be able to slow the faster car down just by moving to their left or right door. The faster car is at a disadvantage in that situation and that’s not racing.
You need to be able to door slam them when they do that to cave in their fender, but I guess the risk of ruining your door or cutting a tire is too great I guess.

should be able to side draft back if that is the faster car.

You need to be able to door slam them when they do that to cave in their fender, but I guess the risk of ruining your door or cutting a tire is too great I guess.
Imo they are too kind to each other on track already. The sensitivity of the bodies doesn’t help.

He ain’t driving away but he’s also not slipping either, dialed it back just enough to maintain lead, I’m thinkin’

Matty D drives like a freaking clown..ran the 48 down the grass

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Harvick just side drafts the 10 after falling behind and the 10 loses 2 spots. What a joke.
I guess we're at the Sportscenter "don't hate the player hate the game" point now. This package absolutely blows, so yeah. I hate the game. Why can't I stop caring? Why do I watch?

Back
Top Bottom