Cup RACE thread --- Michigan, #2

Oh great lol I wonder how the 48 shoots themselves out of a top 10 this time.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I’ve been watching racing since I was about 4 years old, that’s the first time I’ve heard a tire referred to as a carcass.

The goalposts haven’t moved.
Yet you talk crap about JJ, when KyBu's resume is written on a napkin in comparison. Your troll game is on par with KyBu's natural talent, I'll give you that. Too bad he has $1M talent with a $10 brain.

I'm saying, this is about as inconsistent I have ever seen this team.

I truly concerned about them, it seems like of they don't hit the setup they bounce all around the place.
I remember when they looked like legitimate contenders. Now they’re anonymous except when bringing out a yellow.

Plenty of years left for young Bowman to learn how not to peak so early, though.:D

I guess we're at the Sportscenter "don't hate the player hate the game" point now. This package absolutely blows, so yeah. I hate the game. Why can't I stop caring? Why do I watch?
Well I’m not complaining just making a personal opinion and observation. I still watch because I like NASCAR and all forms of racing regardless of aero package, rules or championship format. Racing entertains me. I would hope I’m allowed to make an observation on how a track races

Yet you talk crap about JJ, when KyBu's resume is written on a napkin in comparison. Your troll game is on par with KyBu's natural talent, I'll give you that. kkToo bad he has $1M talent with a $10 brain.
Post win stats and I’ll be quiet.

Doesnt matter what the leaders do. They are reliant on being pushed.

Just lay back and don’t push. Get the run and blow by em. If they wanna block, push em into the fence.

Well I’m not complaining just making a personal opinion and observation. I still watch because I like NASCAR and all forms of racing regardless of aero package, rules or championship format. Racing entertains me. I would hope I’m allowed to make an observation on how a track races
I think I'm with you there. I'm a petrolhead and love racing. I just find this package too gimmicky.

Back
Top Bottom