Cup RACE thread --- Michigan, #2

The 3 just sailed up and off into the corner, the Command Center didn’t have that one

Harvick is the cheat code at Michigan. I’m so happy he’s on this run since signing up to drive the 4

Post win stats and I’ll be quiet.
No you won't. Just like you won't quit watching despite your constant protests. Kyle wins lots of races. He even wins in the major leagues from time to time. But deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you know he lacks the mental fortitude to win a traditional title in the era you desperately cling to. He got fired from the best team in racing at the time due to that. Now, back to this race... Have a beer and relax.

Well I’m not complaining just making a personal opinion and observation. I still watch because I like NASCAR and all forms of racing regardless of aero package, rules or championship format. Racing entertains me. I would hope I’m allowed to make an observation on how a track races
Most people latch on to drivers or teams and thats why they continue to follow. I watch NASCAR to see how some drivers perform, but I’ve gotten more excitement out of WoO in the last few years.

Truex was fighting hard to finally get a win on his home track, but it wasn't meant to be.

Oh great lol I wonder how the 48 shoots themselves out of a top 10 this time.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Looks like by a bad lane choice and getting bottlenecked as a result.

So so disappointing man. Another top 10 run ruined by losing spots every single restart. Knew this would happen when they gave up 4 spots to start on the outside.

Just a freaking top 10 please.

Hamlin closing in.

This probably wouldn’t be the top 2 if Brad Keselowski wasn’t a dip ****.

Chevy has fallen behind again, I think Michigan has made that clear to me.
Their only shot is at the tracks with the 700hp package. Which happens to be the Championship Lottery race. Just have to somehow make the final 4, which seems like a monumental gap now.

Most people latch on to drivers or teams and thats why they continue to follow. I watch NASCAR to see how some drivers perform, but I’ve gotten more excitement out of WoO in the last few years.
They’re on Dirt Vision right? I wish they were on NBCSN or FS1, I don’t know how profitable they’d be for the networks though

Their only shot is at the tracks with the 700hp package. Which happens to be the Championship Lottery race. Just have to somehow make the final 4, which seems like a monumental gap now.
Monumental gap

No you won't. Just like you won't quit watching despite your constant protests. Kyle wins lots of races. He even wins in the major leagues from time to time. But deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you know he lacks the mental fortitude to win a traditional title in the era you desperately cling to. He got fired from the best team in racing at the time due to that. Now, back to this race... Have a beer and relax.
What? Even a fool like you doesn’t believe that bullschit :lol2:

Harvick has to take the 11’s momentum, that’s the only shot he’s got to hold off Denny.

Welp, there is the sweep

Back
Top Bottom