Cup RACE thread --- Michigan, #2

Yup. Keep breaking that draft then the 11 has to get a run again but I don’t think Denny has the help, push and motor to finish the job

1597014109242.png

That was cool. Phoenix is gonna be fun with these two.

P11 for the 48 with another top 8 car with no top 10 to show for it because they can't get these restarts figured out. Got damn. At least he made up some ground on Reddick

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Kevin is gonna win 70 races.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Allen starts his victory call way too early. I was just waiting for Hamlin to pass Harvick at the finish line as Allen was finishing up saying "And Kevin Harvick is going to sweep here at Michigan International Speedway!"

Screeching gerbils. Screaming over each other... Maybe it's just best to listen to MRN& PRN in simulcast mode.
I tried but they were a lap behind, damn, I just turned the sound down that was all I could do. 3, 4 of em screaming at once it too much for me.

Allen starts his victory call way too early. I was just waiting for Hamlin to pass Harvick at the finish line as Allen was finishing up saying "And Kevin Harvick is going to sweep here at Michigan International Speedway!"

I think Rickbot is working on an old processor, has to load the race finish sequence early to make sure it doesn't crash.

Who was that talking just now?
“Can seven-time find Victory Lane again...?”
No. No he can’t. Not even with GPS, FFS...

Back
Top Bottom