Cup RACE thread --- Michigan, Rd. 1

10 wins in 14 years. Not exactly burning it down.
No one said he is, some are just happy to see him win, dont know what your deal is with him, but damn, like that bitch from Frozen says, Let It Go ;)

but damn, like that bitch from Frozen says, Let It Go ;)

giphy.gif

Kevin was going to get by him it was a matter of time but ****house had to wreck then the rain came and never got a chance after that.
We dont know that for sure, Harvick, Kurt, CLint all had very fast race cars, I think it was gonna be SHR shoot out for the rest of the race, but this was not Harvicks race, it was far from being over and all three had a shot, plus the other Fords.

I get it you are Harvick bias, so its all good man.

Why can’t we just add aero ducts and a giant spoiler to the car without plates. I love the low downforce package but clean air is as important as being pushed in the pack

Why can’t we just add aero ducts and a giant spoiler to the car without plates. I love the low downforce package but clean air is as important as being pushed in the pack
I find my life is less stressful if I don't ask questions that begin with the 25th letter of the alphabet. :D

Clint's first full season was 2006, so really he's 15 races into his 13th season, but that's neither here nor there.

Maybe he'll be a late bloomer like Truex. MTJ won only 3 races in his first 10 seasons, but has won 14 in the last 2-1/2 seasons.
Clint was a teammate to a guy that was winning. No worries. Don’t really matter, IMO he isn’t a threat for the year.
I’m good, I like Clint, I just don’t think he’s that great of a driver. They did what they had to do today to get in VL. Congratulations to the 14 guys.

This is a team sport. Sometimes a win comes from driver talent, sometimes a win comes from strategy. A win is a win.

Clean air will always be king, as long as there is more than one car on the track. A Canadian goose explained the whole thing to me

Back
Top Bottom