Cup RACE thread --- Michigan, Rd. 2

Curious if anybody noticed/heard of any Kyle Busch post race antics.....Like thanking his crew, taking the blame for the finish, and congratulating Kyle Larson? #Askingforafriend

Absolutely. Larson, Blaney, Elliott, Buescher, Jones, Byron, Suarez, and even younger talent coming up. Add in that guys like Keslowski and Logano still have a lot of years left in the tank and the talent is there for a lot of good racing in the future.
I don't see Suarez in the mix.

Curious if anybody noticed/heard of any Kyle Busch post race antics.....Like thanking his crew, taking the blame for the finish, and congratulating Kyle Larson? #Askingforafriend

I did not hear any comment from Shrub yesterday but if he did thank his crew and admit fault for spinning out on his own I would not have commented as that is normal behavior. It is unusual that someone would solicit kudos for a person doing the right thing, IMO.

#FourWins

Shrub was not a factor in the race yesterday and was a lap down so the announcers didn't mention him. IDK what happened as he spun out on his own and must have damaged his car or had some other issue.

I did not hear any comment from Shrub yesterday but if he did thank his crew and admit fault for spinning out on his own I would not have commented as that is normal behavior. It is unusual that someone would solicit kudos for a person doing the right thing, IMO.
Yeah, but he's not trying to elicit a reaction.

OK --- let's not get this crap started again.

In the interest of fair posting, how the hell do you not mention something contrary to the prevailing theme presented by the peanut gallery? In other words, five million posts of "crybaby Kyle" and one that presents an argument to the contrary, and that's crap? Come on now.....

In the interest of fair posting, how the hell do you not mention something contrary to the prevailing theme presented by the peanut gallery? In other words, five million posts of "crybaby Kyle" and one that presents an argument to the contrary, and that's crap? Come on now.....

I have no issue with your post but I do wonder what your expectation was in terms of a response?

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/q...is-penalty-is-likely-pointless-235717382.html

I know some of this has been spoken of before so either ignore or add your 2 cents worth. In addition to the meaninglessness of penalties the article speaks again about Jeff Gordon and a conflict of interest which seems like a lot of people coming late to the party, IMO. Brad D, Rusty Wallace, Phil Parsons, Michael Waltrip and others I am sure I have forgotten about have been broadcasters while having an ownership/interest in a team so why is it all of a sudden taboo?

I saw KB go and congratulate Larson in victory lane. They also showed some pre-race stuff of the two Kyle's chatting it up. It looks like they are kind of buddies maybe?

Back
Top Bottom